PDA

View Full Version : Koda's 1year bridge day...

Kodasmom
07-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Remembering my beloved Koda boy on the anniversary of his passing July 25th/2012. It has been 1 year since you have been at the bridge. We all miss you terribly. I went to your resting place today and cried.I remembered all the things that made you the dog you were. I will never forget you Koda and your life has taught me so much. I have never loved something more that I have loved you. Cushings disease may have taken your body, but your beautiful soul lives on with me everyday. I hope I will see you again when I cross the bridge...and you will be the one waiting for me to come home, wagging your tail and jumping into my arms again.
Love, mom. xoxo

Squirt's Mom
07-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Hi Theresa,

I have no doubt your sweet Koda is watching over you now and will be there with his tail wagging 90 to nothing when it is your time to cross. I also know he is so proud of his mom for giving a loving home to Casper, his new brother. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn Koda had a hand in finding Casper. ;)

Cherish those memories, hold them close to your heart, and know your sweet boy loves his mom as much today as ever.

Hugs,
Leslie

molly muffin
07-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Koda was precious and a special boy.

Remembering you on your 1 year anniversary Koda.

hugs,
Sharlene