PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett 1997 - 2013

Scarlett'sdad
06-20-2013, 12:02 AM
In loving memory to one who truly rescued me rather than the other way around, I have made an album for Scarlett and one for Chloe, a new addition to the household as of June 18, 2013!

Trixie
06-20-2013, 12:18 AM
Scarlett was just adorable and so is your little Chloe. Sorry for you loss.
Glad you posted the photos. :)
Barbara

Budsters Mom
06-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Your photos are adorable. Yes, our babies do rescue us! I am so sorry about your loss of sweet little Scarlett. She will always be with you. Welcome Chloe.:) Your journey begins in a home where you will be truly loved. We expect to see more pictures soon!:D
Hugs,
Kathy

labblab
06-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Oh Larry, your photos are wonderful! What cutie-pies...:o :)

I feel certain that Scarlett is so glad that you are allowing your heart to welcome little miss Chloe. The circle of love remains unbroken and the journey begins anew.

Always in loving memory of your precious Scarlett, and a joyful welcome to sweet Chloe ~

Marianne

molly muffin
06-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Scarlet was such a love and little Chloe just looks adorable. I know that the two of you will have many great adventures together.
Love lives on and is passed on to another little furbaby.

Sharlene and Molly Muffin

mcdavis
06-25-2013, 11:42 AM
So very sorry to hear about the loss of Scarlett - she was adorable. Welcome to Chloe - I hope that you have many happy times together.

addy
06-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Oh, Chloe is too precious, congrats!!!:):)

Scarlett lives on forever in your heart and ours.

I have been meaning to say a special thank you for all the input on Zoe's skin. She says woof too for helping her.:)

mytil
06-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Larry,

Thank you for posting again and posting those wonderful photos. I know your heart is still heavy.

Your Scarlett is watching over you and now Chloe! Little Chloe is so beautiful!!! Keep us updated for sure.

Always remembering your Scarlett!
Terry