PDA

View Full Version : Where is Kiska's mom, Jeanne?

Dollydog
05-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Has anyone heard from Jeanne? I looked on Facebook to see if she was there. She hasn't posted on the k9diabetes site since August/08. Thanks for any help in reaching her,
Jo-Ann & Lady :)

forscooter
05-27-2009, 12:44 PM
You know, I was thinking the same thing a day or two ago....I kept meaning to ask. I am kicking myself bc she gave me her phone number and now I can't find it. I think I may have found a relative though and am going to try that lead....I'll let you know....I sure do miss her!!!

And I am also going to reach out to Michelle (Nikki's mom) bc I don't know where she is either and she needs to be here! :)

Beth

ladysmom06
05-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Jo-Ann and Beth,

I was thinking of Jeanne too. Hoping someone here has heard from her or knows how to get in touch with her.

Luv,
Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09

forscooter
05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
I just sent out a message through Facebook to some man with the same last name living in the same state.....I am sure he is going to think I am an internet kook! OK, OK, no comments!!!!!:p But I thought it was worth a shot! If I could access my old PMs (hhmmmmmmm) I may be able to retrieve her number. But since I can't, I sent out this message hoping he was somehow related...

I have an appointment this afternoon but will be back later and hopefully will hear something...

I even tried the white pages on the internet but no luck...

Love ya! Beth

PS....If I wind up wanted on some "Wanted" poster, will someone PLEASE come claim me???? LOL:eek:

k9diabetes
05-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi all,

I know Jeanne doesn't check in very often... not sure if she knew about the changeover. But I just emailed her and somewhere I do have her phone number too.

Natalie

Wylie's Mom
05-27-2009, 03:13 PM
I was wondering about her too. She's a member of k9D, but I just checked - she hasn't been on since last year. She was just starting a new job at (i think) Lowes... maybe she's been too busy... maybe we can call all the Lowes stores located in & around Albuquerque, New Mexico and ask for her:D:D:D?

-Susy

MiniSchnauzerMom
05-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Gosh, I've been thinking about Jeanne on and off lately too. Really miss her and her great sense of humor. Yes, she had just started work at her seasonal job at Lowes and her Suki had passed away when she last posted. It was prior to all the changes but I figured she would check in at k9D and find us. Hope everything is ok.

Louise

forscooter
05-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Natalie,

I hope you hear from her! Tell her I am halfway to being a stalker, LOL! And hey, my sister lives in NM so I can send her to Lowe's and ask for Jeanne, lmao...they live hours and hours apart...

OK, I'm not THAT bad!!!

Love, Me

Dollydog
05-27-2009, 06:52 PM
I'd thought about calling the Lowes store in Albuquerque to find her but figured this way would be more discreet!!! :p
Can you imagine the message over the intercom in the store...."Would Kiska's mom please come to the phone...one of your Cushings/Diabetes friends is on the phone!!!" :D
Jo-Ann

PS Of course we'd come and claim you Beth!!!.....Are you sure they'd keep you???? :D

forscooter
05-27-2009, 08:49 PM
I say we do it!!! And since it is Lowe's we're calling, I nominate "The Hammer" to make the call!

"Would Kiska's mom please come to the phone...one of your Cushings/Diabetes friends is on the phone!!!" and then add...."he says he's a hammer!!!"

And no, Jo-Ann, LMAO, they'd return me almost immediately, LOL...instead of "wanted" it would read "Free to a good home....PLEEEAASSEE"! :D:D:D

BB

Dollydog
05-28-2009, 10:12 AM
And we'd be right there to get you!!!! :D:D:D

Truffa's Mom
05-29-2009, 03:35 PM
I was also looking for Jeanne, she is such a great lady!!! Trying to rescue threads I think her last post on CC. net was on March 2009, near the shutdown of cc.net and she was starting her new job at Lowe's.
Maybe Natalie at K9diabetes will have a better chance to reach for her..... although with the crazy "sniffers"that are tracking her down here she will be rapidly found.... you crazy ladies :):):)

Anyway Kiska and Jeanne WE MISS YOU!!!! Please find your way back to us!!!!

k9diabetes
05-29-2009, 04:52 PM
No return email yet. I might have to call her and let her know that she's being hunted!

Dollydog
05-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Thanks Natalie! She might appreciate your call more than ours to her at work! :D :D Would she want to be Lowe's most famous employee? ;)

forscooter
05-29-2009, 09:44 PM
I agree...I think you calling her, Natalie, would be better than what we have planned! LOL!
Beth and the crew

k9diabetes
06-01-2009, 11:11 AM
I wonder if they are traveling. I left a phone message a few days ago (it was her voice on the answering machine so I know it was the right number still) but haven't gotten a call back yet. I told her I'd been instructed to track her down and that you all were threatening to have her paged at Lowes!

Natalie

Dollydog
06-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks Natalie....I had thought about emailing Lowe's and asking them to pass on my email!! Just a little more discreet than paging and wouldn't scare anyone off. :p :D
Jo-Ann

forscooter
06-01-2009, 03:08 PM
My Facebook man finally wrote me back...same last name and from NM but not our Jeanne's relative! I hope she answers you Natalie! If not, we'll have to send out the Cush-squad~!

Truffa's Mom
06-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Thank you Natalie. They might be on vacations...
Beth???? :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused: did you went to Facebook tracking Jeanne and pick up a date?
LOL

forscooter
06-01-2009, 08:06 PM
LMAO, Marcela! Judging from his picture, I may have had a slim chance about 20 years ago! LOL! But now....I don't think so :o:(:o:cool:
Beth and the crew

k9diabetes
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Just got news by email that Jeanne and the pups are alive and well. Jeanne has been working way too hard at Lowe's, 40+ hours a week lately. I expect you will see her here in the not too distant future as her work schedule will be easing up.

Natalie

Dollydog
06-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks Natalie, it's good to know it's just work that's keeping her so busy!! :)
Jo-Ann

Squirt's Mom
06-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Good news!

Thanks, Natalie! :D

Truffa's Mom
06-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Thank you Natalie!!! Good to hear that everyone is OK at the Garrett house.