PDA

View Full Version : Forum Runner App

Budsters Mom
04-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi,
Do any of you use the Forum Runner app for their IPads? It keeps popping up asking me if I want to install the app to view this forum. Is it any good? Does it make posting and viewing any easier? I would love to get some input on this. Thank you,

Kathy and Buddy:)

molly muffin
04-18-2013, 12:10 AM
I have seen that message come up on my tablet too but I haven't ever downloaded it so can't tell you if it is any good or not. I just use the regular internet feature on my tab and it seems to work fine.
I use safari on my cell phone to come to the forum.

Maybe one of the others will know. :(
Sharlene

labblab
04-18-2013, 07:02 AM
I have tried the tablet app, but ended up ditching it and reverting to using the regular webpage. I just didn't care for the way the app worked. But I am very picky and there are lots of other tablet apps that I have tried and ditched, too. It is all a matter of personal preference, though. You can certainly just give it a try and see what you think.

Marianne

Budsters Mom
04-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Thank you so much for your insight.:) I am picky also. I have tried similar apps, but haven't found any that I particularly liked.

Kathy and Buddy:)

Trish
04-19-2013, 03:40 AM
I use the forum runner app on my ipad, I love it! :D Only problem is I don't really like typing long things on the ipad. A couple of times in the last month it seems to go on the blink and the posts are blanked out. Still, it is great for lying in bed and having a read!