PDA

View Full Version : its a long time.....

Charlies mum
04-03-2013, 06:12 PM
.....since I came to visit you lovely people.

I was only here for a short while as almost as soon as I found you I lost my beautiful Charlie.

Its been a year tomorrow since he made his way over the rainbow bridge, and there's not a day gone by that I haven't cried for him. I still miss him so much.

In June last year I had bought some blankets and food for the animal charity centre where we had adopted Charlie from. And, despite saying I could never ever stand the pain of loosing another fur baby, a little black dog called Lucky charmed us and so we took her for a walk in the paddock out side the unit.

As we walked her, or rather she walked us, i spotted a big bright blue patch of forget-me-nots..... and I took this to be Charlies way of saying he had found the right little furry friend for us.

Lucky is a delight, such a totally different character to Charlie, but - she's not Charlie, and never will replace him - but she compliments his memory.

So my sweet little Charlie, I love you and miss you more than life itself, but I know you sent a little girl to us that needed rescuing, and she rescued me in just the same way as you did.

Sleep well my little man, and please - wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge xx

Bo's Mom
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
What a neat little story. RIP Angel Charlie.....look for my Angel Bo who crossed the bridge a couple months ago. He is the handsome little poodle who loves the wind blowing in his face.

molly muffin
04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Isn't it wonderful how just when we think we aren't doing it again, a little ball of joy will say, here I am, I'm yours, take care of me, love me. Charlie gave you a gift when he felt the time was right. Does that sound dorky? Maybe but I'm gong to run with it anyway. :)
Congratulation, may you have many, many carefree joyous days ahead of you. :) Thank you Charlie for showing the way to Lucky.

hugs,
Sharlene and Molly Muffin

Roxee's Dad
04-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Wonderful story, Thanks for coming back and updating us :) Looks like another human rescued :)

mytil
04-04-2013, 06:38 AM
I am so very happy you have come back to let us know how you are doing. And that another lucky pup has found a wonderful forever home.

I gotta believe that Charlie had a paw in this. This little girl was certainly in need and he made sure you both found each other.

When you get the chance, post some photos of Lucky in your album and please do stay with us.

Always remembering your sweetie pie Charlie!
Terry

Charlies mum
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Another year has almost passed, and the tears still roll down my face, not everyday now, but in the dark times. I miss Charlie so very much still.
Lucky continues to be a delight, a clever little girl with a touch of lunatic, and a little daftness for good measure. She really has saved me, i could not have got through loosing Charlie without her.

I hope all your beautiful babies are doing well, and to those of you who have lost their angels, I send my love xx

apollo6
04-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Such a beautiful story. Charlie will always be a part of you.
Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

labblab
04-17-2014, 02:00 PM
These anniversaries are so bittersweet, filled with tender memories but also, always, the loss remains. Thank you so much for coming back again to honor your sweet boy and to share your well wishes.

Always in loving memory of your dear, brave Charlie.
Marianne

molly muffin
04-17-2014, 03:22 PM
Thinking of you and Charlie. I am so glad you and Lucky found each other.
Anniversaries and birthday and all those special times, can be hard to get through.
hugs
Sharlene and molly muffin

mytil
04-18-2014, 06:01 AM
I am glad you stopped by again. We all know these anniversaries can be hard even as the years roll by. I am sure your Charlie had a bit of a paw in Lucky coming into your life and continues to watch over you both.

Always remembering Charlie,
Terry