PDA

View Full Version : My precious Pei has gone

canina999
03-17-2013, 09:08 AM
I am a relative newcomer but I have today lost my boy - he had a few different health issues but he had a fit this morning and died in front of me. Latterly he was always hungry and I opened the fridge to get out some milk and I saw a small chunk of cheese which I gave him. It seemed to trigger a fit and he died minutes later. I will miss him beyond words. RIP Benj

Squirt's Mom
03-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Oh, sweetheart! I am just so sorry this happened to your sweet boy. :( I take it this was your Sharpei with dementia? Please don't be thinking that you did something to trigger this event, that you in any way caused it. A stroke or seizure can come out of the blue with no warnings or indication they are even a possibility to watch for. You are not responsible.

You have been doing all you can for both your babies and I know Benj was aware of how much you cared for him and how very much you love him. I have no doubt that he left this old world carrying a great sense of gratitude for all you did for him, for the comfort he found in your arms, for the unconditional love you gave him every second of every day.

Today, Benj is running in the Rainbow Fields, full of energy, strong, and in full possession of his mind. He is as he was when a puppy. No more pain, fear, or confusion. He is whole once again. And one day you will hold him in your arms again when your job here is done. He will be there to greet you at the end of The Bridge, flying into your arms to cover your face with kisses. Until that day, he will watch over you with all the love and devotion you showed to him.

Benj's name has been entered in the In Loving Memory thread for 2013 where he will always be remembered and honored as a member of our family here at K9C.

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4794

Our deepest condolences,
Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick, Sophie, and our Angels, Ruby, Crystal and Tasha

Time to Go

The time has come I think you know
the Lord is calling so I must go
I love you so much; I wish it wasn't so
I wish I could stay; I don't want to go
You're the best family a dog ever had
so kind and gentle, never mean or mad
I'll never forget the day that we met
I was so lucky to become your pet
You opened your door and showed me your heart
I'll never forget you; we'll never part
You loved me and cared for me over the years
you taught me everything and took away my fears
The Lord is calling now I must go
but before I go I want you to know
I know it hurts to lose a friend
but I'll always be with you even to the end.

Written by John Quealy

molly muffin
03-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Oh I am terribly sorry to hear that you lost your baby. :( He will always be with you in your heart. The bond we have with our furbabies, is one that goes on and on forever.

hugs,
Sharlene

addy
03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Gosh, I am really sorry to read this and so sorry. It is so darn hard when they get sick and the passage of life is nearing an end point.
Your precious pup is free now with no more pain.

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

Simba's Mom
03-17-2013, 02:42 PM
So sorry to hear about your fur baby, sendings hugs your way.

Mel-Tia
03-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Sorry you lost your Benj in this way, it is so very hard to lose them.

Words don't really suffice so I will go light him a candle on our site

Mel and my Angel Princess Tia

Concernedmom
03-18-2013, 07:10 PM
I am so sorry you have lost your precious Boy. Give your other fur baby many Hugs. I'm sure you'll both help each other with the loss of Benj.

doxiesrock912
03-19-2013, 01:53 AM
I am so sorry that you've lost your furry family member, pay special attention to your other pet because they feel the loss too. God Bless!