PDA

View Full Version : Missing my ANgel Apollo

apollo6
12-24-2012, 02:18 AM
It has been over three months since you passed, and I miss you so much. Karma your sister seems very quiet, so we talk about how we both miss you. THis is our first Christmas without you. I am having a hard time grasping that you are not here.
Mom and I talked about how hard you fought for us both. You tried so hard to hold on. In August when our little family visited the places we went to with you, you seemed so happy. I think you knew you were saying good bye because we all knew it would be the last time you would be with us. It was like you were saying it is okay for me to go know.But I was not ready. The pain comes and goes.
EVen now everyone says how special you are. the bond you and I have is so strong.Time will lessin the pain. But the loss will always be there. So I write to you often, On Monday's I light a candle for you as so many do for their fur balls.
My sweet boy, my angel, always in my heart.
Love your Mom
Sonja

milosmom
12-24-2012, 07:41 AM
feels like i just wrote that myself sonja....today makes it one week since milos' passing and i still can't get a grip,the tears are endless.meka his sister is also very quiet and appears a bit nervous(scared maybe?) she goes to his bed and just lays there at times.i pray that we will all find peace soon.sending xoxox patty(milo)meka

cheydogger
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Awe.....I am so sorry both of your fur babies are visiting the rainbow. The bond with an animal that loves you so much is so strong. Time makes coping easier, but they are never forgotten. Sending hugs to both of you.

Ro and Chey

milosmom
12-26-2012, 05:13 AM
thank you ro xoxox to you and chey

addy
12-30-2012, 09:17 AM
I remember with you.

molly muffin
12-30-2012, 10:04 AM
For Apollo, we all remember you with a special fondness.

Sharlene and Molly Muffin

Squirt's Mom
12-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Dear Sonja,

Our little warrior will never be forgotten. His presence will remain in the hearts of so many for years to come. That you suffer so is only natural - he is your son, your child, and your heart will always love him. I know Apollo is proud of you for continuing to fight each day to find a smile, a joyful memory, and the honor you gave him in adopting his brother.

Many hugs,
Leslie