PDA

View Full Version : Always in my Heart - Coco

Loraine
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
It is now 8 years since you travelled to the Bridge, and I miss you as much now as I did then. My heart-boy forever. I hope that you have met up with Zedley. He travelled to the Bridge on 28 December last year and he was a good and faithful companion.

Although no dog could ever replace you my sweet boy, Zedley did help me to fill the hole you left in my heart.

mytil
12-13-2012, 06:35 AM
I am sure your sweetie has been keeping an eye on you all this time and I know our three pups (Coco, Mytilda and Clancy) have been hanging out together.

I know about the years that go by and about missing your soul doggie and it is okay to miss terribly even still.

Big ((((hugs)))) Loraine!!!!!
Always remembering your boy - Coco (http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=16&pictureid=86)
Terry

labblab
12-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Dear Loraine,

I'm here, too, and remembering Coco and Zedley right alongside you! It's incredible how quickly time flows by, but the love and the memories always remain strong and alive. Forever in our hearts. It's so good to have you here, and to have this chance to honor your dear boys.

With love and hugs,
Marianne

Sabre's Mum
12-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Hi Loraine,

So lovely to see your presence on here. Here's to remembering Coco and your lovely Zedley. I am sure that Iggy is keeping you busy. :)

Angela and Flynn