PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to apollo video

apollo6
10-21-2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klMKpJz4iM

The original song I had was Lucy in Love:
Do you hear me? I'm talking to you Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreamsI feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hard
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOoh ooh ooh
They don't know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI'll wait for you I promise you, I will
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday
And so I'm sailing through the seaTo an island where we'll meetYou'll hear the music fill the airI'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through treesMove so pretty you're all I seeAs the world keeps spinning 'roundYou hold me right here, right now
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday
Ooh ooh oohOoh ooh ooh, ooh
: JASON MRAZ - LUCKY LYRICS

molly muffin
10-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Sonja, this take me to the upload link for youtube, not to the video.

So, what you want to do is log into your youtube account, go to your video and then it should give you a URL that you copy and paste in here for people to be able to see.

Let me know if that works or not.

hugs,
Sharlene

apollo6
10-21-2012, 08:54 PM
error disregard

StarDeb55
10-21-2012, 10:51 PM
Sonja, when I tried the last 4 links you posted, the first 3 say video removed by user, the last one says it's private.

Debbie

apollo6
10-21-2012, 11:26 PM
error disregard

apollo6
10-24-2012, 10:52 PM
this is the correct link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klMKpJz4iM

addy
10-25-2012, 07:03 PM
I love you, dearest first friend, never to be forgotten friend. For my life has been truly blessed by knowing you and Apollo and sharing your journey.

This is just beautiful and the look on Apollo's face, always so secure in your deep devotion and love is truly inspiring, Sonja.