PDA

View Full Version : Life as a human - The delicate art of saying goodbye to our Dogs

Squirt's Mom
07-26-2012, 07:49 AM
All of our dogs stay with us in different ways. We tell their stories, we use the wisdom they have given us. They leave us with gifts too numerous to count. And, in the end, they leave their paw prints on our hearts forever.

http://lifeasahuman.com/2010/pets/the-delicate-art-of-saying-goodbye-to-our-dogs/

marie adams
07-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Oh Leslie,

Thank you for the story!!! And the quote--oh so fitting for all of us!!:)

All of our dogs stay with us in different ways. We tell their stories, we use the wisdom they have given us. They leave us with gifts too numerous to count. And, in the end, they leave their paw prints on our hearts forever.

molly muffin
07-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Beautiful and so very true. *sniff*

Kathy
07-26-2012, 11:48 PM
A beautiful story of unselfish love. Our beloved dogs look to us to take the last walk with them, and this story inspires me to have the courage to do the right thing at the right time for my sweet Maggie. She deserves that. Thank you so much for sharing this. Kathy

Altira
08-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Yes they just stomp all over us with something we can't discribe. And when they go (and they always do) we are left with a pain equally remarkable. And so it is with dogs. We live on and love again. At least I hope you take that path again. They are each special in their own way, just like humans.