PDA

View Full Version : Sage

Sage
05-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Sage passed away on April 28, 2012.
She stopped eating a few days before that and then began to show no interest in water.
That Saturday morning, after another “no thank you” for food or water, she leaned from her bed and pressed her head against mine. All I could say was, “ok.”
We brought Sage home from the Vet a few hours later and laid her to rest by her brother Franklin out by the Willow Tree. What a fantastic dog. The Good blows the Bad off the map and we have been in full celebration of the life we shared.
So we pause, reflect, and honor her life with positive energy. Sage made us better people, and with her passing it just marks the time when we reward her life, by living ours well.

Bo's Mom
05-12-2012, 07:26 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Sage's passing. I still can't imagine what strength it takes to finally say to our babies that it is time and let them go be free and to be angels. Our hugs and prayers to you.

labblab
05-12-2012, 08:49 PM
I salute sweet Sage and the beauty of her life and her spirit. My heart aches for your loss, but it is clear that Sage will always remain alive in your heart and your memories. The power of the love and of the connection is amazing. It is such an enormous gift, always to be treasured and honored. Thank you for allowing us to share in Sage's journey, and to join you in celebrating her life and her eternal presence.

Peace to you, always in loving memory of your sweet girl ~
Marianne

mytil
05-13-2012, 05:25 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know the wonderful memories will fill your heart. I think she was saying to you that Saturday - it is time for me to go now, and you will be okay.

My (((hugs))) and always remembering your girl.
Terry

Sage
05-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Thank you for the thoughtful replies.
It is a comfort to look back on the life she had and knowing it was full and exceptional.
To lose her at 10 was just unfair, but to have known each other at all was a blessing.

Squirt's Mom
05-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Oh, honey, I am so sorry to learn of Sage's passing. But I know she left this world on the wings of your love, full of gratitude for all you did for her, including this, the greatest gift you could give.

Our sympathies,
Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal

addy
05-16-2012, 09:32 AM
I am so so sorry to read this.

Forever in our hearts.

love,
addy

Jenny & Judi in MN
05-16-2012, 10:13 AM
I love how you think and hope Sage is running free in the hills somewhere in doggy heaven.

I'm so sorry.