PDA

View Full Version : Loving Memory Of Olli

Olli girl
03-26-2012, 09:35 AM
We have lost Olli our yellow lab this Morning March 26, 2012 to cushing. Our hearts are broken for she was our sweet girl and my best friend ever. She was taken from us a few weeks short of her 14th birthday. We have known of her cushings since last May and try to treat it as best we could. Olli has been with me through my dads sudden passing 12 years ago and her sister sixtoe's passing in this February 2, 2012. She has seen me get married, have three daughter and grow our family. She has always been by my side with tail wagging and smiling face. I am honored to have called Olli my beloved girl and greatest friend I have ever known. My heart is now broken and I hold her memories in it pieces. I LOVE YOU OLLI GIRL and thank you for the love you gave to me and my family for we have been blessed to have shared your time on earth with you.

Squirt's Mom
03-26-2012, 01:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Olli. It sounds as if she was to you what my Squirt is to me - the light of your world. I can only imagine how dark it must seem today without that light by your side.

I am glad you felt comfortable enough to share your pain with us here and hope you will share the stories of your life with sweet Olli when you are ready. It would be an honor for us to help celebrate her life.

Olli's name has been added to our In Loving Memory list where she will always be remembered and honored as a member of the family here at k9cushing's.
http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3918

Our deepest sympathies,
Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal

I ONLY WANTED YOU

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

--- Anonymous ---

Cyn719
03-26-2012, 01:47 PM
So sorry for your loss.....no words can help right now but try to remember the wonderful life you gave her and the wonderful memories you will always have....losing a part of your family is so hard....she's been there for you thought a lot of difficult times..send you lots of strengt, support, love and prayers as you go through this difficult time

You will always be remembered sweet Angel Ollie xoxo

labblab
03-27-2012, 07:31 AM
I, too, am so very sorry for your loss. But I also thank you so much for coming here and giving us the chance to join you in honoring the life and memory of your precious girl. Her life and spirit were woven tightly into your own life and heart, and there they shall always remain. But the pain of the physical separation is enormous, I know. The emptiness can feel impossible to fill. If it would help at all -- during the times you are missing her most -- please do return to us and tell us more about Olli. We would love to read any stories you would care to share with us. And we will be here to listen to how you are doing. You can write about anything you wish -- the good parts and the hard parts, too.

I am so glad you have found us, and I am so glad that Olli will now be honored here, amidst all our other beloved pups who welcomed her upon her arrival at Rainbow Bridge.

Always in loving memory of all our dear ones ~ Always in loving memory of your sweet Olli.
Marianne

mytil
03-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Oh I too am very sorry for your loss. The sweetness in her face from the photo I uploaded shows the love that surrounded her.

Please do stay with us.
Always remembering your girl, Olli (http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=435&pictureid=3658)
Terry

marie adams
03-27-2012, 02:02 PM
So sorry for your loss. You never really know how their passing will affect you, but there are no words to express how hard it is--the memories help. Knowing that they are in a better place than they were when battling their illnesses makes it better in a way.

There is an empty feeling, but time does heal. For us it was the arrival of Miss Ella who is a wholly terror, but so full of life and silliness that you try to remember if your last buddy was this silly and full of energy.

My heart goes out to you at this time. Take care!!:)

Altira
03-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Please except my sympathy as well. And know that here is where you can be amoungst friends who truly understand. :o

Olli girl
04-29-2012, 07:17 AM
I first want to thank those who have writen to me and others that viewed The post from Olli's passing. It has now been a month since Olli has passed and three since her sister Sixtoe. We have gotten Olli's and sixtoe's ashes in a memorial over the fire place.
Their collars are placed around their ashes, matching bandanas each wore ontop with thier paw prints on top of the bandanas. There is a picture of them both between the urns and an antique heart containing each of their fur. I placed a football next to Olli for she played it every day. My 5 yr old had found their kongs in my office and placed one next to each dogs ashes. She says that the dogs are still here they are just our angel dogs now. We had a tree planted in their honor. Yes it was a dog wood. I miss them both dearly.....

tiggylola62
04-29-2012, 07:46 AM
what can I say there are no words as I sit here with tears for your loss God bless.

love from Tiggy and Linda xx

mytil
04-29-2012, 07:52 AM
Children are so intuitive and your 5 year old's comments are oh so true. They are with you still. The bond I had with my Mytilda and her brother Clancy was unlike anything I have ever felt. It has been years since they passed, but I know they are both with me and will be forever.

My continued (((hugs)))
Terry

Bo's Mom
04-29-2012, 08:12 AM
I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved, Ollie. I know you will keep the memories dear and close to your heart...she was a loved baby and so lucky to have you as her Mom.