PDA

View Full Version : To my precious Yunah...

SasAndYunah
02-21-2012, 09:31 AM
To my precious Yunah…

There are not enough words in this world, to describe how special you were. And the words to describe what you meant to me, are even less adequate… What we had, can not not be captured in words. Those fortunate enough to meet you, could feel it and those fortunate enough to know us, could sense it.

Just as there are no words for the time we have shared together, there are no words for loosing you. I could write down a thousand words and yet, they would not even come close to express what your loss means to me. The world was not prepared to have and to let go of such beauty…otherwise there would have been words invented.

And I won’t even try to invent words for you…I don’t need them, nor do you. We feel in our hearts, what words could never express. And what we feel, is what remains…is what will be forever safely locked away in my heart. It is ours and ours alone, forever…no words needed.

Always and forever,

Saskia.

Harley PoMMom
02-21-2012, 12:22 PM
So true, dear Saskia...forever will they live in our loving hearts.

Thank you, Saskia, for sharing yourself and your very special Yunah with us.

Always In Loving Memory of Yunah.

Love and hugs,
Lori

labblab
02-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Yunah, I shall never forget you either. You brought such joy to our family here, and you hold a special place in my heart, too. We thank Saskia so much for sharing you with us. You are a gentle, sweet spirit. I pray you are playing with my sweet Barkis as you await your reunion with Saskia once again and forever. Although, as she says, the two of you will never really be separated. That is the power and beauty of love.

Always in honor and memory of "our" dear girl ~
Your Auntie M.

mytil
02-22-2012, 06:58 AM
Sweetie pie Yunah, you will always have a special place in my heart. We humans tend to judge things by a length of time and would say your time here was way too short. But I think during your time here, the lives you have touched and changed I know will last my entire lifetime and I know others as well.

Always In Loving Memory of a sweet little dark eyed girl...
I know you will be keeping an eye on Saskia.
Terry

addy
02-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Always, forever in my heart, dear Yunah, sweet little girl.
Thank you so much dearest Sas for sharing her with us all. We were able to love her as well and love you.

Never but a memory, for the love is deep and true and forever. The bright light shines forever in our hearts.

love,
addy

Squirt's Mom
02-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Oh, Sas,

I watched the video of Yunah and I cannot begin to tell you how strongly that affected me. I had never heard that song but it touched me so very deeply, and had personal meaning for me. I curled up around my laptop, watched and listened several times until I was cried out.

The time comes when we must "find our own way". But "there will always be
all the love we share." They know, they understand; it is we who are left behind who struggle at times.

Thank you for sharing this, Saskia.

Many hugs,
Leslie

SasAndYunah
02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Dear sweet Leslie :)

This song has helped me tremendously... I listened/watched it a zillion times and the first zillion times minus 20 I kept crying my eyes out...till finally I could watch it and just sob a little. And from there I moved on to watching and not crying anymore and these days, I can watch and listen to it with a smile around my lips, telling Yunah it's okay to go, okay to leave me here...because I am ready to find my own way again, without her here. Yet at the same time I know she'll always will be "here". walking beside me...but she can now enjoy her time and not have to worry about me. We can both let go...of each other, secure in the knowledge that the love will always be here :)

The song is from the musical "Jekyll and Hyde" and in the musical it's sung between a father and his daughter...but eventhough the situation is very different (Yunah's passing) it still felt so right to me, this song, in this situation. May it help you as much as it helped me...

Big, big hugs,

Sas :)

SasAndYunah
11-24-2012, 02:20 PM
My precious babygirl Yunah,

one year and one day have passed since the day I had to let you go...and I am still speechless, I still can't put words to what you meant to me and how your loss has affected me. But my heart knows and my heart feels what I cannot say. And that's good enough for me...cause it's in my heart where my love for you lies..and not in my words. And I know that you know...as you always knew, as we always understood each other without words.

In your honor babygirl...once again the tribute I made for you:

http://youtu.be/n15Y2pNd-o8

For always and always,

Saskia.

frijole
11-24-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm afraid to open it because I know I'm going to cry like a baby. What a wonderful girl she was. Thanks for sharing the videos over the years - we all feel like we knew her and she is missed by us all Sas. Sending love. Kim

Roxee's Dad
11-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Such wonderful pictures and memories..... (((HUGS)))

mytil
11-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Oh Sas,

This is truly wonderful. I think of her often and look at her photos often!!!!! I know she is happy where she is - probably keeping everyone and everything organized until she sees you again.

very big (((((((hugs)))))))
Terry

labblab
11-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Our precious girl, we will always love you and honor you, sweet Yunah.

Sas, your tribute is beautiful. :o

Marianne

SasAndYunah
11-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Terry, I think you hit the nail on the head..."keeping everyone and everything organized"...that sounds exactly as what Yunah would do indeed :D Such a high sense of responsability she had...never ever did I see that before in any dog. It made her truly very special but I also suspect it made her "burn up" faster, she never could let go of her responsability.

My unusual special dog...Yunah :)

Sas :)

addy
11-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Sas, we all love Yunah so, all your videos made her larger than life for us.

I dont think I can watch your tribute today. I will wait a bit. I know it is special and beautiful.

We love you Yunah.

SasAndYunah
11-23-2015, 04:07 PM
Today, 4 years ago, I had to say goodbye to Yunah...my extra-ordinary and very special girl :) And although she lived with me...she lived in the hearts of many. She touched many, many lives...most profoundly mine :) She was my soulmate, she was my "little mouse"...she was one of a kind.

And in special honour to her...I will again share the video of her life, her life that she so graciously shared with me and many others. My Yunah...

https://youtu.be/n15Y2pNd-o8

molly muffin
11-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Yunah was truly a beautiful spirit, inside and out.
She certainly did make an impact on many.

Remembering her with smiles and love

labblab
11-23-2015, 06:50 PM
Oh Sas, you know what a special place Yunah holds in my heart, as well :o. Forever she shall be "our" girl; a precious spirit and never to be forgotten.

Thinking of you today, sweetie Yunah, with enduring sadness at the loss but such huge smiles for the memories.

In honor of Yunah, you most precious girl! :)

mytil
11-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Dearest Sas,

I will never forget meeting your Yunah in person and her special ways of taking care of me (taking things out of my purse to give to me). She will always be remembered!!!!! And I know she will always hold a special place in your heart as well as our hearts!!!!

Always remember your girl!
((((((hugs))))))
Terry

Allison
12-20-2015, 03:17 PM
Yunah passed before I joined this site, but I appreciate seeing your memories of her. I have created photo albums of my pets as tributes but not videos. Yours is lovely and I may have to do the same.

apollo6
12-22-2015, 11:01 PM
In memory of beautiful Yunah. She will always be in your heart and soul.
Sonja,Apollo