PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Dexter

ChristyA
12-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Merry Christmas Dexter,,,I still think of you daily and miss you. I hope you and Sophie have fun running around in Doggy Heaven and playing chase.
Love you,
Christy & Isabelle (the boss of applesauce)

lleigh
12-18-2011, 07:03 AM
I had to smile reading your post Christy. I think of you all often and occasionally visit the site but post very seldom. There is not a day when I don't fondly remember Boston Retriever, Lucy and the joy she brought into our lives for twelve years. AND, there aren't many days that I don't recall the friends I made here during a very trying time.

Happy Holidays and best wishes to you all!

Lyn

Carol G
12-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Christy,

Your post brought back a lot of memories. Like Lyn, I think of those on this forum often but don't visit a lot and rarely post.

Your posts on The Boss, often brightened my day during some difficult times.

I think of and miss Winnie & McGill on a daily basis. I'm sure they are running and playing with Dexter, Sophie, Lucy and all the others.

Happy Holidays to everyone,

Carol

mytil
12-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Big (((hugs))) Christy and to the boss. I know Dexter and Sophie are watching over all of you. I know they must have met my two.

Terry

lulusmom
12-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Big hugs from me too, Christy. We miss you around here so I was thrilled to see your post. Sophie and Dexter were quite the handsome couple and loved by all here. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Glynda

P.S. I bet the boss of applesauce has grown like a weed. When you have a chance, would love to see some recent pics.