PDA

View Full Version : For our Spicey girl

Spiceysmum
07-23-2011, 03:04 AM
Spicey, I can't believe one year has passed since we last saw you. It is supposed to get easier but we miss you more than ever. So many things have gone wrong since you left and having you here would have made them more bearable. I miss you licking my tears away, you always knew when I was upset even if I was trying to hide it. I started a long tribute to you last year but couldn't bear to finish it when I went back to it. Maybe one day I will. Brin misses you as much as I do and the thing that would make me happiest is to see the two of you curled up together as you always did. I hope you are happy and Grandma is looking after you. I love you my baby girl.

Mum and Brin xx

apollo6
07-23-2011, 07:44 PM
What a beautiful tribute. We really never heal completely. A part of our angels takes up our heart forever until we meant them once again in peace.
Hugs Sonja and Apollo

Harley PoMMom
07-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Oh Linda,

Keeping you and Spicey in thoughts and prayers. Sending huge loving hugs.

In loving memory of sweet Spicey.

Love and hugs,
Lori

Casey's Mom
07-25-2011, 07:43 AM
Linda, for you and your Spicey girl - warm loving hugs are being sent your way. Wishing you peace in your heart.

Love and many hugs,

Roxee's Dad
07-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Many more (((HUGS)))

bkdice
08-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Linda - My thoughts are with you.... Even after a year, the pain can be so raw. Time helps us learn to live with the hole in our hearts, and happy memories can help us heal in time.