PDA

View Full Version : Shaina's at Rainbow Bridge

Iggal
07-11-2011, 11:08 AM
She was my Mom's 12 y/o Bichon, who came to live with us when Mom passed last Sept. In addition to having Cushings, she also had increasingly bad back pain and was on pain meds. When they stopped working, it became apparent that she no longer had a good quality of life. The vet gave her one last night of super heavy pain meds, and for the first time in several weeks, she got a good night's sleep and was pain free. When she started displaying pain signs again the next morning, I knew it was time. God speed my little angel.

Good luck to all the others here.

Sandy

littleone1
07-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Sandy. You did the right thing for Shaina. She is no longer in pain or suffering.

Roxee's Dad
07-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Dear Sandy,
I am so very sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace sweet Shaina, You are our newest and brightest star in the sky.

apollo6
07-11-2011, 09:14 PM
I am so sorry for your loss my your sweet Shaina be at peace.
Hugs Sonja and Apollo

Squirt's Mom
07-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Hi Sandy,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom and sweet Shaina. I am sure losing Shaina brought back all the pain of losing your mom. :(

But today, they are together once again and will never be parted. They are both whole, strong, and full of love and gratitude for you. They will watch over you with the same devotion you showed them until the day comes when you join them. I am sure that will be a day of joy for all.

Our sympathies,
Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal

addy
07-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Dear Sandy,

My deepest sympathies are being sent your way. How hard to lose your mom and then Shaina. I have no wise words only that I am sending so many hugs to you right now and I hope you can feel all of them.

Fly free little Shaina. Your first Mommy is waiting with open arms for you.

Love,
Addy