PDA

View Full Version : Harry is flying free

H-man
05-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Yesterday I let my little boy go. he is flying free with all his friends and has no pain. Im happy for all he gave me and everyone he touched. He was the most determined little animal and I'll take that with me everywhere.
Wendy

Harley PoMMom
05-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Oh Wendy,

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious boy, Harry. It is so hard losing them and we do understand your pain.

I am sending you huge and loving hugs.

Godspeed sweet Harry.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
Lori

littleone1
05-09-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Wendy. Harry is now free from all pain and is no longer suffering. He went through alot, and he deserves to be free and enjoy life once again.

Run free and enjoy life once again H-man. You deserve it.

addy
05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about Harry. Words are never adequate in these times.

Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,
Addy

zoesmom
05-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Harry's zest for life was an inspiration to all. I know yor heart is aching Wendy. (((Hugs))) - Sue

Dollydog
05-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Godspeed Harry....fly free with my Lady and the others who have gone on ahead of you. Lots of hugs for Wendy and Izzy who are left behind with all of us.
Jo-Ann

BestBuddy
05-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Wendy,

You know my heart is with you. We learn so much from our 4 legged friends and if we can just remember some of it then good has been done.

Harry was one of those special ones and your memories of him will be with you forever.

We love and then we lose, is it worth it? In a word YES.

Sending love.

jenny

Squirt's Mom
05-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Dear Wendy,

Thank you for coming back and letting us know about sweet Harry. His journey has been an amazingly determined and loving one. His brave and gentle spirit touched so many during his years here, leaving an indelible mark. He stayed with you through this last move, making sure you and Izzy were home and happy there together. Now, his job here done, he has gone on, knowing ya'll will be alright.

Harry was much loved and I know your heart is breaking. Mine breaks for you and my tears join yours.

Our deepest sympathies and love,
Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal

John II
05-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Dear Wendy,

I'm so sorry to hear of Harry's passing.
There is no question that you did everything you could for him and no one could have loved him as well as you. ((HUGS))

labblab
05-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Oh Wendy,

I feel certain that Princess Patsy is now happily holding court with her beloved Harry at her side. Reunited once again and forever. Thank you so much for returning to let us join you in honoring Harry's passage. I am so sorry for the pain of your loss. It is a void that can never be filled ~ only lived with. But I know that Harry has filled your heart many times over.

Sending you many hugs, in loving memory and in comfort.
Marianne

labblab
09-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Dear Wendy,

I see that today would have been Harry's 15th birthday...:o. Well, you know, it still IS his 15th birthday!!! Because his spirit remains forever free and alive and beloved. So I wish to join you in wishing your brave sweet boy a very happy birthday. This year and always. Forever in loving memory, and forever in your heart.

Sending many hugs,
Marianne

mytil
09-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Happy Birthday sweet Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!! May your days be filled with bones, romping around the beach and laying by the fire.

Squirt's Mom
09-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet Harry! Know you are still loved and missed, and that your special day is still honored by those who loved you.

Hugs,
Leslie

H-man
10-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Darling Harry would be so thrilled to think he was honoured like this. I'm sad today, I've decided to spread Harry's ashes at my local beach next weekend and the finality of that is hitting me. We will have a little ceremony and send him off with rose petals in the water. I dont know how I'm going to get through it frankly but i know its time. It will be healing to have that closure.
this little man will be in my heart for ever, such a beautiful, determined little rascal.
Fly free little man, your mummy loves you more than air.
xxxxxxxxx

Cyn719
10-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Love strength and prayers for you as you find closure next weekend - Harry knew you loved him with all your heart plus more!

Dollydog
10-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Thinking of you this weekend....
(((HUGS)))

H-man
10-30-2011, 02:17 AM
Darling Harry flew with the seagulls this morning in spectacular scenery with roaring sea and a patch of blue sky overhead. I sent his ashes into the wind with rose petals - the beach was pink with them. I made a rock cairn for him and left a rose there. He felt close and happy to be free. Fly free little man, you are such a huge spirit and I miss you so very much xxxxx

littleone1
10-30-2011, 02:22 AM
(((hugs)))

addy
10-30-2011, 09:48 AM
What a beautiful tribute to Harry.

Hugs and love,
addy

Cyn719
10-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Wendy

beautiful - just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Love hugs and prayers

deena
10-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Gone with the wind but never to be forgotten......what a great day to set Harry free.....he would be so proud of you and the strength it took to let him go....big hugs....deena

H-man
11-01-2011, 02:13 AM
http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=78&pictureid=3249

Harry's spot.

BestBuddy
11-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Fly high and free Harry.

Jenny

Cyn719
11-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Harrys spot and beautiful and peaceful - thank you for sharing the picture with us - Love and prayers xo

H-man
11-24-2011, 05:03 PM
A nice addendum - I went to visit Harry's spot a few days back and his rose is still there, with the addition of 3 new rock cairns around the ones I left. i built another one and felt so much peace there. To know someone else has felt peace there means he is still working his magic from heaven :-)
you really are a legend Harryman xxxxxxxx
Wendy & Izzy xxxx
Patsy & Harry in heaven