PDA

View Full Version : Coco my beloved boy

Loraine
12-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Sweetheart this post is a little late, but you know I love you.

I have finally completed your special place, it has two lovely angels on either side of your resting place and it is right outside of my bedroom window. I can see you and talk to you every morning as I prepare for my day.

My sweet boy, you are so sadly missed, 5 years seems like an age to some, but to me it is like yesterday. you are always hovering in my thoughts. I am so glad that you are out of pain and living a lovely life of frolicking with the others who wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge. Say hello to my Mum, have a playful nip today at my DH's ankle, would have been our 43rd anniversary today and he joined you five years ago - hope is sees you from time to time.

All my love dearest boy,
Mum

Sabre's Mum
12-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Loraine

What a beautiful way to remember Coco. I do see you (in a cyber way) from time to time on the oz dog site ... and was actually thinking of you and Zedley the other day. Have a fabulous Christmas and hopefully the weather is not too hot on the other side of the Tas.

Take care
Angela and Flynn

Bichonluver3
12-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Dearest Lorraine,
Thank you for taking the time to post to my thread today (about Fluffy) on such a bittersweet day for you. But I read the love in your message to precious Coco and know you must have been, and still are, a wonderful mom to him. I know he must have been there today, pulling for Fluffy with all the cushangels. Isn't it interesting how she was adopted just as I was asking for their help? Your picture of Coco is so beautiful and I can see him just running free with the sunshine in his face and all his friends around him. While he may not be here with you, he lives on through you. Our special loved ones are never gone, they are always present. May you have a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with only good things.
We are sending angel hugs and kisses to sweet Coco today and always.
Love,
Carrol

labblab
12-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Dear Loraine,

I am so glad to see you here, and to have the chance to again honor and remember your sweet boy! Here is a link to his photo, so that everyone can see him. Such a handsome boy, and so well loved ~ now and always.

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=16&pictureid=86

I cannot believe how quickly the years roll by. It seems like only yesterday that our sweet boys were still right beside us...:o I send you my best wishes, Loraine, and please give Zedley a big pat for me!

With many hugs, always in loving memory of your dear Coco.
Marianne

mytil
12-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Oh Loriane,

My heart is with you and I too cannot believe it has been 5 years. To me it seems like yesterday as we both were going through this with our Coco and Mytilda.

My dear friend, I am glad you posted as we will always remember our little angels together.

Stay well and have a peaceful holiday.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you, deep peace to you.
(((((hugs))))) to you and smoochies to Zed.
Terry

Loraine
12-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Terry and Marianne - we went through so much together - I do believe our Cushpups play together. Angela and Carol, thank you so much for your kind words. December is not a good month for me, my Mum died on the 5th (21 years ago), I got married on the 16th, divorced on the 10th (years apart), my exDH died on what would have been our 38th wedding anniversary (we still stayed in touch) and my beloved left for the Rainbow Bridge. Many happy memories and a picture in my head of my Mum and exDH playing with the Cushpups.