PDA

View Full Version : Angel "our" foster beagle - Mar 5 1999-Nov 8 2010

we3dogs
11-09-2010, 07:20 PM
My dear sweet Angel. It's been a little over 24 hours now since I guided you to the Rainbow Bridge. I hope you've settled in, found your brother Zee! and that he introduced to your brothers E.D. (cush-boy) and Concho, and you've met all the cushpups that were waiting for you. I bet you got a fabulous welcome!

I always called you "our" dog on this site because we were all there for you when Bonnie first posted about the cush-beagle at her foster home. I think we all wanted you - it was the goofiest picture I had ever seen of any dog and I made it my computer wallpaper the day I saw it. Little did I know that a few months later you'd be here with me, your forever Mom, in the home that had always been waiting for you. It was a great run my Angel, my Anakin Q Kazoo. Rest in peace until we meet again.

mytil
11-09-2010, 09:20 PM
I surely hope you have met up with my Mytilda and Clancy and I know all the others who have passed before you are lining up to meet you sweetie pie.

I will never forget you and that first post of Bonnie's.

Keep well our little Angel until...
Auntie Terry

Carol G
11-09-2010, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry -- my thoughts are with you.

Carol

labblab
11-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Our sweet Angel. We will always remember you.

Joyce, I wish I could think of something grand enough to say that would capture how joyful I felt that day when Angel came home. It was such a special day for us all, and I will never forget it! Well, our Angel has moved on to her spirit home, and with tears in our eyes it seems like the end of an era. This time it will take a while before we're all together once more. But when our spirits are reunited, we will never be separated again.

Until that time, fare thee well little Angel. Give my Barkis a run for his money!!
Your Auntie Marianne

Dollydog
11-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Oh Angel....have a great time running and playing with my girl!! We'll keep close watch on Joyce while you two are separated.....she'll be back here to tell us how she's doing without you.
(((HUGS))) for both of you,
Jo-Ann

Squirt's Mom
11-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Sweet Angel, I know you were met by so many friends at The Bridge and are having a blast with them ripping around, barking and awrooooing your heart out!

Your time here touched so many lives, you will be missed and loved always.

We will be here for your mom, helping you to keep watch over her because we love her, too, and know how much she is hurting right now.

Give my pack a kiss for me....

Fly free, sweet one, fly free!

Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, and all my Angels who by now you know...

jrepac
11-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Joyce,
so sorry to hear of Angel's passing....sometimes, they make it very clear to us when they are ready to go, don't they?

It's been a rough week for everyone.....

Jeff and Angel Mandy

apollo6
11-12-2010, 10:11 PM
My heart goes out to you.
I am so sorry for the loss of your Angel.
Hugs Sonja and Apollo

sunimist
11-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Thinking of you and sweet Angel tonight with lots of love and many (((HUGS))).

Shelba and Suni~~

fivebichons
12-10-2010, 08:35 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of "our" foster beagle Angel. Foster's/adoptee's always leave a huge footprint on our hearts. Godspeed little Angel. My foster/adoptee bichon Lucky Boy was a cushpup as well. I'm sure he is taking good care of her in Dog Heaven. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

God bless,
Heidi and the bichons

Bichonluver3
12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Joyce,
My heart goes out to you as well as my prayers to support you through this sad time.
Precious Angel - Run through heaven with the wind at your back and sunshine in your face. I will watch tonight in the desert sky to see our newest, brightest twinkling star. Keep watch over your mom and all of us, sweet baby. Godspeed and God bless.
Carrol & Chloe