PDA

View Full Version : Winne and McGill

Carol G
09-12-2010, 02:39 PM
I wish I could get past the tears to write fitting tributes to Winnie and McGill. Until then, it will just have to do to say how much both these wonderful pups are loved and missed.

Carol

littleone1
09-12-2010, 05:08 PM
(((HUGS))) Carol

ChristyA
09-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Carol,
I know exactly what you mean. I am right there with you.
Christy

Squirt's Mom
09-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Me, too, Carol. :(

mytil
09-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Big Hugs Carol,

Please do not be hard on yourself. Each one of us grieves in our own way and I know how difficult it really is. It took me a full year before the pain eased enough for me to smile when I thought of Mytilda.

Terry

bkdice
09-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Please be kind to yourself. Please have patience. No matter how much we expect it to hurt, there is no way to prepare for profound loss and we cannot expect ourselves to be able to just keep on living as we did. Life has changed, and all you can do is take one step at a time. :(

Writing about your love, your loss, and your feelings can be very therapeutic, but it's extremely difficult. I used to just write a sentence here and there, and then go back when I had a bunch of thoughts laid out, and organize them. But do this at your own pace. We'll all be here ready to read and share in your journey and your grief.

Carol G
12-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Winnie & McGill. This is my second Christmas without you and I miss you so much. I love you,

Mom