PDA

View Full Version : Happy 13th Birthday, Corky!!!

Harley PoMMom
07-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Happy 13th Birthday, Corky!!!

You are such a sweet and precious boy and I know that your loving and devoted Mom will make this day very special for you...have a wonderful time.

With much love and big hugs,
Lori and Harley

SasAndYunah
07-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Corky, congrats on your 13th birthday! :D I think I can smell some steak coming up :p Wishing you and your mom the most wonderful day today...and many many more :)

Hugs,

Saskia and Yunah :)

mytil
07-03-2010, 06:02 AM
WoooHoooo Corky, 13 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Happy Birthday smoochies from me. I know your day will be filled lots of fun and presents.

Terry

mypuppy
07-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Happy Bday to you, cha, cha, cha, Happy Bday to you, cha, cha, cha, Happy Bday dearest Corky, cha, cha, cha, Happy Bday to youuuuuuuuuuuu, cha, cha, cha.

Happiest bday to my very special nephew Corky.
Many hugs, love, kissies and belly rubs.
We love you, your auntie and cousin Princess and family

ps; enjoy your steak....yummmmmmmmmmmmm.

labblab
07-03-2010, 10:21 AM
There's no way we can top Jeanette and Princess ;), but Peg and Luna and I want to send our birthday greetings your way, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :o :) :D :o :) :D :o :) :D :o :) :D :o :)

Hope you and your mom have a FANTASTIC day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marianne and The Girls

Roxee's Dad
07-03-2010, 10:28 AM
:D:D:D Happy 13th Birthday to the Corkster:D:D:D

Wishing you and the mommy a wonderful day. :D :) :D

Squirt's Mom
07-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Happy 13th Birthday, Corky!!!!

and many mooorreee!!!!

Hugs and love,
Leslie and the girls - always

sunimist
07-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Happy 13th Birthday Corky!!! WOW!! Hugs and kisses from Suni and me on this very special day! :D

mypuppy
07-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Marianne, you are so funny! Haaaaaaa
Luv ya, J

SavingSimon
07-03-2010, 04:55 PM
"Simon Says"
"Everyone sing Happy Birthday to Corkie" Yippee Corky, I'm singing, like Simon says - congratulations to you and your Mom on this wonderful day!
Love,
Dena and pack

littleone1
07-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Corky wants to thank everyone for wishing him a happy birthday, for the hugs and kisses. He is sending kisses to everyone.

He's been having a wonderful day. He got an extra ride today, his favorite treats, presents, and of course special meals. He had an Arby's this morning, and as many of you know, his very special dinner is steak. He just finished devouring a NY strip steak that I made on the grill for him. He normally waits until I get my plate and sit down with him until he starts to eat, but not today:D He's a very happy camper. :) He's now resting.

I love the creativity.

Auntie Jeanette and cousin Princess, your favorite nephew loved the song. Saskia and Jeanette, you were right on about Corky having steak today.

Thank you all for being here for us.

Extra special big hugs.

apollo6
07-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Ya!!!! Wishing Corky a blessed and fun filled birthday.

Bichonluver3
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
GO CORKY!!!! Happy birthday (and don't forget to ask for treats!)
Hugs & tummy rubs,
Carrol & Chloe

Franklin'sMum
07-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Corky,

Wishing you belated happy birthday wishes, hope it was a great day for you :). Hi Terri, please give the Corkster some cuddles and kisses from us,

Love,
Jane, Franklin and Bailey xxx

zoesmom
07-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Hope your birthday was super-duper, Corkster! I'm sure it was, knowing your mom! Sue

Casey's Mom
07-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Saw your photos on FB Corky - happy birthday! Casey loves that red licorice too - special belly rubs from us and a big hug for your mom.

Love and many hugs,

littleone1
07-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Thank you everyone. Corked enjoyed the extra treats, the cuddles, belly rubs and kisses from you. Thank you for the hugs and kind words.

I'm glad to hear that Corky isn't the only one that likes red licorice Ellen. He is particular, though. He will only eat the strawberry Twizzlers. :)