PDA

View Full Version : McGill - 9/92 to 6/17/09

Carol G
06-17-2010, 12:58 PM
While I still can't write much about McGill (can't see to type because of the tears), I did want to say here on the forum how much I love and miss him.

A year ago today, I sent him to the Bridge. I know he is with the Keeshonden girls he loved and I know it was the right thing to release him from his pain. My heart is still breaking and I miss him so.

I love you little boy.

Carol

Roxee's Dad
06-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Dear Carol,

Sharing in the heartache and tears.... (((Hugs)))

labblab
06-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to join you in honoring McGill today. I know that you will never forget him, nor all that he will always mean to you. What a sad anniversary, but what a sweet spirit McGill will forever remain.

Many (((hugs))) in loving memory of your baby boy,
Marianne

jackrussell
06-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Dear Carol -
Probably something I gained thru all this with my boy is that I made extra sure since his diagnosis to see that every second of every day my boy felt the love I had for him. I'm kind of a hard a** type of person, but my boy really got to me and turned me into a softy. For that I have been unapologetic in showing how I feel for him. I know that only days remain that he and I have together. I have cried more for him than probably for everything to this point of my life. My boy has added so much to my life and to I have become. I made sure I gave him in return all my love and hopefully the best life. Before knowing him I never believed in too much, but I now believe it is the animals that have the souls and if we humans are good shepherds and good friends that we will join them some day. Believing this will keep me going while he and I are apart.
I am the luckest person in the world for having such a great friend. I have a feeling you're pretty lucky too.

Harley PoMMom
06-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Dear Carol,

Thinking of you and sharing the memory of beautiful McGill.

Love and (((hugs)))
Lori

sunimist
06-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Dear Carol,

Thinking of you today and sending lots of heart healing hugs.

Shelba and Suni

frijole
06-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Dear Carol, Thanks for sharing McGill with us. We will always honor the memories and appreciate your time here as well. RIP dear angel and know we all love you. Kim

mytil
06-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Dearest Carol,

I am sending you tons of (((((hugs))))). I know McGill is watching over you.

We will always remember him
Terry

Casey's Mom
06-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Dear Carol, I share in your sadness today. Thank you for coming here so that we can grieve with you and hopefully offer some support.

Many (((((hugs)))))

zoesmom
06-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Carol - How can a year seem like just yesterday? But I know it does. Same with when they are still with us. They can live for 10, 11, 12 years and more and yet we can remember their first days with us so clearly. Sending belated hugs to you. I know how much you are missing him. Sue

apollo6
06-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Sharing with you in the memory of your angel.

ChristyA
06-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Carol,
Thinking of you and McGill. I hope in addition to the sadness this day brings, you are also relishing in the memories of McGill in better times.
Christy

Carol G
06-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Another year has passed and I wanted to take a minute to remember McGill publically on this forum. I still miss my boy tremendously.

Carol

Harley PoMMom
06-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Holding you and McGill in my thoughts today and sending huge loving hugs.

In loving memory of sweet McGill.

Love and more hugs,
Lori

Squirt's Mom
06-19-2011, 11:04 AM
These anniversaries an be hard but you are not alone. We understand, and we too remember and honor your sweet boy. I am quite sure he and Winnie are together and continue to watch over their mom.

Hugs,
Leslie and the gang

Carol G
06-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Four years ago, McGill went to the Bridge.

I miss you so much little boy. It comforts me to know you are happy playing at the Bridge with your Kees sisters. I love you,

Carol

frijole
06-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Thinking of you Carol and sending you and all your furry ones love. Kim

Roxee's Dad
06-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Many (((HUGS)))

mytil
06-18-2013, 06:49 AM
Big ((((hugs)))) Carol.

We will always remember your sweetie pie too. McGill (http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=21&pictureid=511)

Terry

molly muffin
06-18-2013, 05:30 PM
In Memory of McGill HUGS

Sharlene and Molly Muffin

Harley PoMMom
06-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Huge, loving hugs are sent to you, Carol. And Always In Loving Memory of sweet McGill.