PDA

View Full Version : Dog Agility

corgipallie
04-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Gypsy and I have been training in an agility class for 6 weeks. It's kind of bitter sweet because Pallie and I did agility for about a year and a half. It was during a class when she was just about to go up the A-frame that she peed solid blood. Thus... UTI and after UTI and stones and more health problems on and on and on. That was our last class.

So now I'm trying with Gypsy in honor of Pallie. I know Pallie is with me and cheering us on.

Last night was our last class of our 7 week Starters class. A co-worker of mine came and shot some video and a few pics during class. I spent the entire evening after class last night editing it.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATO3SQT9I4

acushdogsmom
04-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Steph, thank you sooooooo much for that terrific video! :D :D :D You go girl - Rock Star Gypsy!

Pallie is absolutely there with you, cheering you and Gypsy on - she always will be.

I've bookmarked your YouTube page and have been looking at some of the other videos there. I love the moonwalk one and the discovering gravity one and also the videos of Pallie opening presents. :D :D :D

Keep the videos coming! Please!

(I can never get enough of those wonderful Corgie ears, right next to yours, especially. ;))

maggiebeagle
04-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Somehow, with all the things that happened with Maggie, I had forgotten that you had a new pup until you posted the moonwalk clip.
Since then, everytime I turn around I seem to be hearing "Gypsy" on the radio and I think of you.
Cailey is so high energy that we are thinking of agility training for her. I'm impressed that Gypsy learned so much is so few lessons.
Way to go Gypsy!

Harley PoMMom
04-15-2010, 06:59 PM
WooYoo!!! You go girl!! Gypsy definitely got her game on! What a excellent job she did, and why wouldn't she with the coach's she has, You and Pallie...Oh Steph, Gypsy is so precious.

Can't wait to see more!

Love and hugs,
Lori

Nathalie
04-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Way to go!!!
Loved the video.
You guy's seem to have so much fun - I could not help smiling watching you guy's.:p

Nathalie

BestBuddy
04-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Gypsy is just so awesome. All that in only a few weeks, it's is so obvious she trust you and will do whatever you ask. Pallie is surely looking down with a smile.

Jenny

gpgscott
04-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Very nice Steph, I know Pallie is smiling nonstop.

Scott

SasAndYunah
04-18-2010, 01:41 AM
Hi Steph,

What a great video! :D Dogs always have such fun when they can do....something fun ;) And it's soooo healthy for them, both physically and emotionally. I wish all dogs had the good fortune of having the chanche to do something fun outside their normal every day to day life :) But most of all, it's fun for both dog and owner...

Wishing you a bright and happy future with Gypsy,

Saskia and Yunah :)