PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Crissy Ann

mytil
03-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Today, we celebrate your life and will always remember - Crissy Ann (http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=21&pictureid=487)

sunimist
03-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Bonnie and Crissy Ann will be remembered forever.

Shelba and Suni

Roxee's Dad
03-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi Terry,
You and Crissy Ann will be in our thoughts today. Beautiful picture of Crissy Ann.

Harley PoMMom
03-11-2010, 04:51 PM
In memory of beautiful Crissy Ann.

Love and hugs,
Lori

labblab
03-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Warm thoughts and giant hugs being sent to you Bonnie, always in loving memory of your sweet girl. Crissy Ann will always be remembered and honored here. Battling both diabetes and Cushing's, her experiences have helped to educate so many others, and her courage remains an inspiration to all.

With my best regards, always, to you and to your Angel Crissy Ann ~
Marianne

forscooter
03-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Bonnie,

I remember well your story and life with Crissy Ann and what an inspiration you were, and always will be, to me...thinking of you and sending you lots of light and peace...

Beth

BestBuddy
03-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Bonny,
It's hard to believe it is one year ago that Crissy Ann lost the last battle. It may not make you feel any better but she was an inspiration to me and Buddy.
Jenny

Dollydog
03-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Bonnie,
You and Crissy Ann were such an inspiration to me in our journey with Cushings and Diabetes, and senior care in general. In memory of your beautiful big white girl,
Jo-Ann & my Dollydog angel :)

bkdice
03-14-2010, 01:20 PM
i love your pic of crissy ann! i remember it struck a chord with me when i first saw it last year (2 days after i lost my boy). there was something to sweet and lovable about her face. :)

bgdavis
03-11-2011, 08:14 AM
It is two years ago today that you, my Baby Girl, went to the Rainbow Bridge. I know that you were greeted there by your beloved Dinks as well as by Tom, Jeri, and Deogee. You got to finally romp and play with all your friends from the internet that had gone on before. I know you are healthy, with shining brown eyes and silky white coat.

But....

I still miss you so very much. I miss your big white paw. I miss your 'vocalizations'. I miss stepping over you at the kitchen sink as you tried to suck up all the cool air conditioned air from the vent. I miss putting my back up against yours for warmth. I just miss you.

And....

I love you. I think about you guys every single day. You live on in my mind and heart. I can never look into Al's rearview mirror without glimpsing you, hanging over the rear seat, looking at where you'd been. I can still hear your 'song' whenever a siren goes down the street. I will love you until the day we meet again.

Mom

P.S. Thanks for sending Mellow so that I would have something white and furry to hold.

sunimist
03-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Thoughts of love, today and always, for you Bonnie, and sweet memories of precious Crissy Ann.

(((HUGS)))

Shelba

labblab
03-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Oh Bonnie, thank you for allowing us to share this bittersweet day with you. Forever the pain over the loss, but forever the sweetness of the love and the bond that will never be broken.

Many hugs to you, always in loving memory of your beautiful girl ~
Marianne

Roxee's Dad
03-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Big (((HUGS)))

zoesmom
03-14-2011, 11:38 AM
I understand.....

:):) instead of adding a sad face, I am putting in a couple of smiley faces, to remind you and me and all who have lost their bestest buddies that we can move on to the happier memories. There's no denying that it does take time and that we have to allow them in and not let them get pushed aside by sadder thoughts. I still get caught up in the 'what isn't there' rather than 'what we did have.'

Do you have any videos of Crissy Ann? Somewhere I have an old video of Zoe (when she was much younger) and her 'sister' KC and I think I'm going to look for it so I can play it and refresh my memory. I think that will bring a big :) to my face (and heart.) Sue

clydetheboosmom
04-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Ah...such sadness and yet such beauty in your posts. Many hugs to you.

Lynne, Bailey & Angel Clyde

bgdavis
03-13-2012, 08:12 AM
It's been three years since you left me. Sometimes I think I see the tip of your tail going around a corner or I hear your whispered 'Arf'. I miss you so.

Love,
Mom

Squirt's Mom
03-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi Bonnie,

Time has a way of flexing on us. A day seems like a year and a year can seem like a day. But when those memories are so close we can see a phantom face or hear a phantom voice, time stops for just a second as we try to hold onto the moment, knowing it is fleeting.

I think we are giving these moments so we know our babies are alright and that we are not forgotten either. They want us to know we are still loved, still thought of, still missed...and to remind us this was not the end but a different beginning we will share with them one day.

Many hugs,
Leslie

Harley PoMMom
03-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Thinking of you and your beautiful girl today, and sending huge and loving hugs...Lori

Cyn719
03-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Thinking of you ..... It's so hard when we lose a loved one ..... She will always be with you

Hugs

Carol G
03-13-2012, 09:45 PM
You are in my thoughts.

Carol

mytil
03-14-2012, 08:51 AM
I will always honor and remember your girl.

(((hugs)))
Terry

Dollydog
03-15-2012, 07:55 AM
(((HUGS))) for you today....
Jo-Ann

bgdavis
03-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Criss Ann,

It's been four years since you stepped into that other place at the Rainbow Bridge and not a day goes by when I don't think of you. You and Dinks lit up my life.

Someday, we'll be together again.

Love,
Mom

Harley PoMMom
03-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Thinking of you and your beautiful girl today, and sending huge and loving hugs...Lori

labblab
03-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Oh Bonnie, how is it possible another year has rolled around? I'm so glad you've returned here today so that we can join you once again in honoring your precious girl. Always she is remembered with such love!

Sending many hugs to you from across the miles,
Marianne

bgdavis
03-11-2014, 08:18 AM
To My Baby Girl,

Crissy, I still miss you and think about you and Dinks every day. It's been 5 years since that awful day when you had to leave me. I would give a million dollars just to have you back for a single day.

I love you.

Mom

labblab
03-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Bonnie, thinking of you and your beautiful girl this morning. These milestones are so hard, but also so meaningful because they remind us that love conquers time and distance. Nothing truly separates us -- ever -- from those whom we treasure in our hearts and our memories.

Sending many hugs your way,
Marianne

bgdavis
03-11-2015, 08:34 AM
To My Baby Girl,

It's been six years ago today that you had to leave me. I still think about you every single day and will forever miss your big, white paw.

I love you and will see you someday at the Bridge.

Love,
Mom