PDA

View Full Version : Corky's Anniversary

littleone1
02-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Tomorrow will be Corky's 11th anniversary with me. I'm so glad that Jay and I got him out of an abusive situation. He has been such a little sweetheart, and God only knows what would have happened to him if we didn't rescue him. He has been through so much, and I don't know if anyone else would have given him the love and care that "we", I have given him.

Harley PoMMom
02-27-2010, 08:07 PM
I, for one, know that Corky could not have found a more loving and devoted mom than he has found in you, my dear friend. He is definitely a special and handsome fella, a strong boy too. But he is so very lucky that he has such a wonderful mom who takes such an active part in his well-being, and that is why is he doing so excellent. You are doing an outstanding job! :D

Big hugs and kisses being sent to Corky from Harley and me.

By the way...what's his special dinner going to be? yumyum!!!

With much love and more hugs,
Lori and Harley

Roxee's Dad
02-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Happy Anniversary to you and the Corkster. :D:D:D

You and Corky were meant to be together. :)

littleone1
02-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Thank you so very much my special friend. Corky is going to have a T-bone steak for dinner.:D He really deserves it.:D:D

Extra big hugs and kisses to you and Harley.

BestBuddy
02-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Terri,

Lucky Corky. Happy 11th anniversary, enjoy the t bone.:D

Jenny

littleone1
02-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Thank you so much John.

I also believe that the Corkster and I were meant to be together. He's really been such an inspiration to me. He's such a very caring, loving little boy.

littleone1
02-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Thank you, Jenny. Corky said to tell you that he will definitely enjoy his T-bone:D:D

mytil
02-28-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi Terri,

What a very lucky "pup" Corky is to have found you both. Happy Anniversary Day today.

Terry

SasAndYunah
02-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Hello Terri :)

That sure is a special day, 11 years together! :) Congrats :D Corky couldn't have been luckier then the day you found him and took him home. But I'm sure the same goes for you :)

Tell him to enjoy his T-bone and give him some hugs from us,

Saskia and Yunah :)

littleone1
02-28-2010, 07:07 AM
Hi Terry,

Thank you. I feel that I'm the lucky one to have my Corkster. I know that Jay also loved him very much, and that he is watching over him.

littleone1
02-28-2010, 07:17 AM
Hi Saskia and Yunah,

Thank you so very much. I am so very happy that we found our little Corkster. He is such a loving little boy who has given me many years of love and joy in my life. I really feel that I'm the lucky one to have him in my life.

He loved his extra hugs. He said that he will definitely enjoy his T-bone.

I hope that you and Yunah are doing good.

John II
02-28-2010, 07:43 AM
Dear Terri,

And another Very Happy Anniversary to you and the Corkster!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

littleone1
02-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Thank you John.

I hope Angelina is doing well.

labblab
03-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Dear Terri,

I am so sorry that I missed getting to wish you and Corky "Happy Anniversary" over the weekend! But hopefully, it is not too late to still send you my congratulations and plenty of hugs and pats...!! :) :)

He is such a lucky little boy to be loved and cared for by you, and I know how lucky you also feel to have him as your precious companion. All best wishes to you both, today and always!

Marianne

MiniSchnauzerMom
03-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Oops....Sorry Terri and Corkster, I'm a bit late with my wishes. Although they are belated, they remain the same.....

:D :) :D Happy 11th Anniversary :D :) :D

Slurps from Munchie and hugs from me to you both!

Louise

littleone1
03-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi Marianne,

It's never too late. Thank you so very much.

I do feel so blessed to have my littleone in my life. He is a very precious, special, little boy.

He's been with me through so much, and he has has been through so much. I love him very dearly.

We both enjoyed the hugs, and Corky loved the extra pats, not that he doesn't get too many.:D

littleone1
03-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi Louise,

We both enjoyed the slurps from Munchie and the hugs from you. Thank you so much.

Franklin'sMum
03-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Terri my dear,

I'm so sorry I missed your and Corky's extra special day, please give the sweet little guy some huge hugs from me and the kids, and hugs to you also Terri.
Hope you both had a wonderful 11th anniversary day,

Lots of love,
Jane, Franklin and Bailey xxx
________
E-Cigs (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

littleone1
03-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Hi Jane,

Corky and I want to thank you and "the kids" for the hugs. Corky had a wonderful day. He was being spoiled as usual, but he deserved it.:D

I hope that you, Franklin and Bailey are really doing good.

zoesmom
03-03-2010, 08:58 PM
A special anniversary day, INDEED! Hope you guys made the most of it! Sue