PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Squirt . . .

mytil
02-25-2010, 06:02 AM
Wishing you a very, very Happy Birthday sweetie pie!!!!

frijole
02-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Steaks, chocolates, and chewie sticks for all! Happy Birthday Squirt!

Nathalie
02-25-2010, 07:13 AM
Happy Birthday Squirt! :D

bkdice
02-25-2010, 07:26 AM
awww... happy birthday to squirt!!! :cool:

Roxee's Dad
02-25-2010, 09:21 AM
:D:D:D Happy Birthday to the Queen of Dogdom :D:D:D

labblab
02-25-2010, 09:44 AM
And tons of HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from our house to yours, Miss Squirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :p :D :) :p :D :) :p :D :) :p :D :) :p :D :) :p :D :)

Much Love from Marianne, Peg and Luna

marie adams
02-25-2010, 10:25 AM
;)Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Squirt!!! Enjoy your Day!!!;)

Marie and Maddie

Squirt's Mom
02-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Awww....how sweet to sign in and see all these birthday wishes for my Sweet Bebe. :):cool: Ya'll are just great!

She has been treated to a special breakfast of a fried egg, we played Piggies and Cover Monsters, and now she is snoozing on her pillow. :D When she stirs again, the Queen and I will take a walk, just the two of us, and she can put her nose to the ground and sniff out all the trails she wants until she gets tired. We actually have rabbits and ducks in this neighborhood!

Tonite she will get something special...haven't decided what just yet, but of course it will be food based! :p This is her day and whatever she wants, I will do my best to provide....I am but a servant, after all. :rolleyes::p

Thanks again....The Queen of Dogdom much appreciates your good wishes!....as does her faithful servant, Mom!

Hugs,
Leslie and Squirt

Spiceysmum
02-25-2010, 11:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT

Linda and Spicey

mypuppy
02-25-2010, 11:19 AM
[B]HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY LITTLE SQUIRT...AND A GREAT, BIG PIECE OF BIRTHDAY DOGGIE CAKE. :p

YOU ARE SO LOVED, SPECIALLY TODAY. :)

GOD BLESS, LOTS OF TUMMY RUBS AND LICKS,

JEANETTE AND PRINCESS

corgipallie
02-25-2010, 12:00 PM
happy
birthday
squirt!!!!!!!

littleone1
02-25-2010, 12:21 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT:)

I'm glad you're getting spoiled today. You really deserve it. Enjoy the extra special attention and the good food.

forscooter
02-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Happy Birthday, Squirt!!!!

Making you some tea....bring your mama!!!!

Love and so many hugs, Beth

Carol G
02-25-2010, 12:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT!!!!!!!!!!!

From Carol & Atty Cat

SasAndYunah
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Lalala.....lang zal ze leven in de gloriaaaaaaaaa.....lalalaaaaa! :D

A special Dutch "happy birthday" song for Squirt, happy birthday sweet Squirt! :)

Saskia and Yunah :)

BestBuddy
02-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Happy birthday sweetie. You don't look a day older.:D

Jenny

Harley PoMMom
02-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Happy Birthday Squirt!!

It sounds like you are having an amazing day, a day fit for a queen! As I knew your loving and devoted mom would make sure of. Big hugs, kisses and belly rubs being sent your way from Harley and me.

Love and more hugs,
Lori and Harley

zoesmom
02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey you little Squirt - Hope you are making the most of your special day! Sue/Zoe

MiniSchnauzerMom
02-25-2010, 08:38 PM
:D :D :D Happy Birthday Squirt!!! :D :D :D

Munchie sends extra special birthday slurps and I'm sending some cyber hugs! Tell your Mom to throw an extra birthday goodie into today's portion of your home cooked diet. :D

Louise & Munchie

Bagel's Mom
02-26-2010, 06:23 AM
Yay!! What a great time to pop over to say hello!! Hope Squrt had a fabulous Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED!!

Sande and Bagel

going to update now......

jrepac
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
A belated Happy Birthday to the Squirt!:)

Squirt's Mom
02-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks everyone!

Squirt got whatever she wanted that day....within reason, of course. We played several times on her birthday and went to Shelby Farms for about an hour and a half just wandering around the grounds. She checked out every trash barrel, picnic table area, grill and tree for the first part of our stroll and marked the area very well. ;) Then she got a whiff of something and took off toward it; I couldn't see what but it sure excited her! She would occasionally stop to check out a particularly good smell or mark the area just for good measure, then raise her head, take a good sniff and start trotting that way again in her "oh goodie!" stride. We finally topped a little rise and I could see what she was so excited about....the horse stables! So we went and talked to the horses for a bit, Squirt got to roll around in some hay that was outside the fence, roam the barn and roll in other stuff there, and greet those folks coming for a ride around the Farm. Then we went back to the truck and came home just in time for Mom to fix her supper.

That nite she got a milk bone and was delighted with it! Those are a rare treat these days and she just loves them! After supper we got on the bed and played a little more then she was brushed for over an hour. After the brushing and playing, she curled up next to me and went to sleep, a very tired, very happy little Queen.

Thanks again!
Hugs,
Leslie and Squirt

John II
02-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Another even more belated :D Happy Birthday to Squirt! :D
It sounds like a very Happy Birthday indeed! :)

Franklin'sMum
03-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi Leslie,

An EXTREMELY belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT :o

Very happy to hear that you both had a wonderful day!

Lots of love, hugs and butt sniffies (those are from the boys)
Jane, Franklin and Bailey xxx
________
Atheism Dicussion (http://www.religionboard.org/atheism/)

gpgscott
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Leslie,

And from me also a belated Happy Birthday to Squirt.:)

Scott

fivebichons
03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Hi Leslie,

I know I wished Squirt a Happy Birthday on Facebook, but I wanted to leave a wonderful HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY wish here as well! It sounds like you all had an absolutely wonderful day!!!!

Lots of hugs to all of you.
Heidi and the bichon gang

Casey's Mom
03-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Squirt!!! I know you had a special day cause mom loves you very much.

Just getting back to the group after being out of touch in Cuba for a while so sorry its late!

Love and hugs!!:):):):)