PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Franklin

littleone1
02-09-2010, 01:07 AM
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY FRANKLIN

I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of presents, treats and belly rubs from mum.

mytil
02-09-2010, 05:11 AM
A very big
Happy Birthday
from me and my girls too!!!!!

Terry

lulusmom
02-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Happy 5th Birthday, Franklin. I hope mom has special treats and lots of well deserved belly scritches for you on this very special day.

sunimist
02-09-2010, 08:51 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKLIN!!! 5 is such a fun age! Lot's of hugs and treats on this special day! :D

(((HUGS)))

Shelba and Suni

Roxee's Dad
02-09-2010, 09:16 AM
:D:D:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKLIN :D:D:D

Hope you have a very special day!

Squirt's Mom
02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Happy 5th Birthday, Franklin!

We hope you have lots of fun, get some really neat surprises, and a whole bunch of good stuff to eat. (That last one is the most important, of course!)

Licks and butt-sniffs,
Squirt, Goldie and Crystal

PS. Mom sends hugs and belly rubs! (She's not much on butt-sniffs. :rolleyes: )

Spiceysmum
02-09-2010, 10:39 AM
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY FRANKLIN

Linda and Spicey

labblab
02-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Happy Birthday from our house, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :)

Marianne, Peg and Luna

BestBuddy
02-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Happy birthday big boy.

Jenny

Harley PoMMom
02-09-2010, 06:53 PM
:):D Happy, Happy 5th Birthday Franklin! :):D

Hoping your day was filled with everything that makes you happy, which I am sure your wonderful mum made sure it was.

With much love and big hugs,
Lori, Harley, Bear, and Alex the bad cat!

maggiebeagle
02-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Many happy returns of the day!

mypuppy
02-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Jane,
Please give that precious, sweet face with the button nose some big Happy Birthday licks and ear rubs from Princess and me. I wish him all that's good in the world today and always. Luv ya both lots, xo Jeanette ps: Leslie, you made me laugh hysterical with the butt sniffs comment....haaaaaa.....Why Not!....heeee, heeee....xoxo

Franklin'sMum
02-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi Terri & Corky, Terry, Glynda, Shelba & Suni, John, Leslie & Squirt, Crys & Goldie, Linda & Spicey, Marianne & Peg & Luna, Jenny, Lori, Harley, Bear & Alex (the bad cat :p), Virginia & Angel Maggie, Jeanette & Princess :) whew!
Franklin says thank you very much to all of his aunties, uncles and cousins for all his birthday wishes and says it was a great day, filled with love, treats, hugs, belly rubs, ear rubs, kisses, fun and pressies, and a couple of surprises. And some good eats (birthday muffin- cake raspberry/white chocolate :D) but regretfully informs Leslie that he missed out on butt-sniffs :(:p. Ha ha!

With HUGE hugs, sloppy kisses and many thanks to you all,
The big boy Franklin (I'm 5 now :)) and Jane XXOO

forscooter
02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Jane,

I do want to wish Franklin a very Happy Birthday...I hope you had a wonderful day and I am sure you made his day an exceptional one!

Love and hugs, Beth

MiniSchnauzerMom
02-09-2010, 10:26 PM
:D:):DWishing you a Happy 5th Birthday, Franklin!!! :D:):D

Munchie sends some good old cyber Birthday slurps and I send many cyber ear rubs!!

Louise & Munchie

zoesmom
02-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Wow, FIVE!!!! Hope it was a super-duper, extra special day for you, Franklin. Sue

John II
02-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Happy Belated 5th Birthday, Franklin.
Hope your mum spoiled you rotten :D

Franklin'sMum
02-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi Beth, Louise & Munchie, Sue and John.

Ooh wow! More birthday wishes!!! Thank you so much from Franklin and myself :) Yes indeed-ie he was spoiled rotten (as is custom), more so than usual. :D;)

Franklin had a great day, but probably would have preferred it if I didn't go to work that day (or any day, really) but kinda thought I better, bc I took last Thursday night off due to a 5 1/2 hour long thunderstorm :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Love to all,
Jane and Franklin xx
________
Massage parlor (http://www.fucktube.com/video/8764/getting-kinky-inside-the-massage-parlor)