PDA

View Full Version : What a Wonderful Group!

littleone1
12-16-2009, 09:46 PM
I just want to say that you are such a wonderful group of caring and loving moms and dads. All of you have given so much support, caring, and love, not only to "The Corkster" and me, but to everyone that has posted on this site. It is so reassuring to know that you are not alone, and that there is always a place you can turn to, whenever you have questions, concerns, and good reports.

Thank you so much.

labblab
12-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Terri, what a kind and lovely thread to post!! But I hope you know how much YOU contribute to everyone else here! You are such a supportive and conscientious member -- always with warm and comforting words to add along with your knowledge, suggestions and experiences. We are so lucky to count you as a member of our family, and I thank you for all that you bring to us.

Many (((hugs))) to you, and huge pats to The Corkster! ;)
Marianne

lulusmom
12-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Terri, I'm not surprised that your sentiments are the same as mine and probably everybody elses that have had the good fortune to land here. I remember how overwhelmed I was with stress and frustrations when I arrived and then I was just plain overwhelmed by the instant and incredible kindness and support I received from everyone.

Ditto to what Marianne posted and I want to reiterate that we're very blessed to have you as part of our family....and I love you even more because you like my jokes. :D:p:D

Glynda

Casey's Mom
12-17-2009, 10:23 AM
I have to say that when I count my blessings this year - this forum is probably number one for me. I don't know what I would have done without everyone on this site to help and encourage us in our cushings journey.

Casey is doing great and believe me its thanks to everyone here. I have become so close to people and the dogs on this site - bless everyone and all their furbabies!

Squirt's Mom
12-17-2009, 10:29 AM
This group saved my sanity and gave me hope for Squirt when I felt there was none. If we hadn't found ya'll, I have little doubt that my Sweet Bebe would still be here. Through this group I found not only hope once again but people of like beliefs regarding our job toward animals, folks who think of their companions as part of the family and treat them as such would deserve. I found teachers with a wealth of knowledge and experience who were more than happy to share. I found laughter and joy when I thought that was no longer possible. Most of all I have found friends.

Thank you so much for starting this thread, Terri! I second everything said...you are a great addition to our family here and I am glad to have you and The Corkster here. Thank you for being you!

Hugs,
Leslie

littleone1
12-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Thank you so much, Marianne. I really appreciate your kind words. I'm just so glad that I'm able to offer some help to others.

I have learned so much here. I know when Corky was originally diaganosed with Cushings, I was totally lost. It was because of the members on this forum that I was able to cope with it.

Many thanks to you and the others that started this new site when the old one closed. You are all very special people.:D

I feel so good to be part of this terrific family. I feel like I have made so many new friends.

I'm sending you an extra big hug from me and kisses from The Corkster.

littleone1
12-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Thank you so much, Glynda.

That is exactly how I felt when this all started. I'm the one that feels blessed for having all of you as a family.

I'm glad you love me more because I like your jokes.:D:D:D

littleone1
12-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi Ellen,

I'm glad that Casey is doing good.

I feel the same way you do. We have found a terrific family.

littleone1
12-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Thank you so much, Leslie.

I totally understand about losing your sanity. That's exactly how I felt. I probably would be lost in cyber space if it wasn't for all of you.

I am so glad to part of this family. I feel that I have made many new friends.

gpgscott
12-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks very much Terri,

It is all of us that makes it work.

Scott

Harley PoMMom
12-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi Terri,

Thanks so much for starting this wonderful thread, and I affirm what the others have said about you being a great addition to our family, especially your kind and caring ways of showing support, this is so appreciated, and you sharing your experiences and knowledge is very helpful. Like Scott has posted "It is all of us that makes it work." This is so true.

Yes, I still remember how terrified I was when I heard those three words "Harley has Cushing's." And by the Grace of God and a miracle I found this forum and these amazing, kind, loving people with their vast knowledge of cushings who took me in and have guided me ever since.

I feel so blessed to know all of you, and I know Harley would not be doing as well as he is without all of your support and guidance.

My dear k9cushings friends you all hold a very special place in my heart and I love you all.

Love and hugs,
Lori and Harley

littleone1
12-17-2009, 06:42 PM
I just needed to say what I felt about everyone here, Scott. You have all given me so much help and support. I have learned so much because of everyone here. I'm glad that I can now also offer some input and try to help others.

littleone1
12-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Thank you so much Lori for your kind words.

I feel the same way you do about our family, and am so glad that they were able to help you and guide you along the way with Harley.

BestBuddy
12-18-2009, 05:04 AM
Hi Terri and all.

It really is nice to have this thread so we can all give thanks because it really is a team effort. There are always people to support when it is needed and then it is "payed back" when someone else needs it.

We have our ups and downs and I hope for the next year it is more of the ups for us all.:D

Jenny