PDA

View Full Version : Honoring Coco

labblab
12-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Dear Loraine,

It has been five years today since your little Coco joined our other loved ones at The Bridge. We will always remember and honor him, and we will always welcome you back when you stop by to visit. Coco was one of our precious early pioneers. He helped pave the way for all the pups who have since joined our family, as have you.

Loraine's Coco. (http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/album.php?albumid=16&pictureid=86)

I am hoping that all is well with you and with Zedley. And I will be so glad to see you when you next stop by.

Always in loving memory of your dear Coco,
Marianne

sunimist
12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
R.I.P. sweet boy. I will never forget your sweet face and beautiful black curly hair.

We miss you Loraine and love you very much.

Love.....Shelba and Suni

BestBuddy
12-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Loraine,
I haven't seen you here for a while so hoping all is well. I didn't know Coco but because of her you helped me. When Buddy was dx I didn't know where to turn and all those dealing with cushings seemed to be so far away until you made contact and made me feel at home. I'm sorry I didn't get to know Coco but because of her our Journey was made easier.
Jenny

Loraine
01-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Marianne I had been so busy with my DIL having a c=section to deliver that gorgeous new son. Plus I had been laid really low with terrible infected sinuses and could not see the screen to post. All is well now. Thank you so much for posting for my Coco.

Sabre's Mum
01-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Loraine
I guess we meet again. I never knew Coco but I see elsewhere that you still go on helping people through the start of their cushings journey. RIP Coco

Angela, Sabre and Flynn

Franklin'sMum
01-16-2010, 05:12 AM
Loraine,

HUGS

Jane and the gang xxx
________
Mercedes-benz w211 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W211)

mytil
01-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Dearest Loraine,

My (((hugs))) to you as always. I know your Coco has been spending loads of time with Mytilda and they have become the best of buddies. They left us the same year didn't they and we went through some tough times together.

I sure am glad you still hang around here -

Always in the sweetest memory of your loving Coco, my friend.
Terry (always Mytilda's mom)