PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

corgipallie
11-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful to all of you! Many of us have had a rough year, myself included with Pallie's passing, and I can't thank you enough or tell you how much you all mean to me.
Happy Thanksgiving and wishing you all the best health and happiness for you, your family, and of course our furbabies.

Love,
Steph, Apollo, Gypsy and my angel Pallie

Squirt's Mom
11-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I am so thankful for each and every one of you and wish you all a wonderful Turkey Day!

Blessing on all!
Leslie, Squirt, Ruby, Goldie and Crystal

littleone1
11-25-2009, 12:09 PM
The Corkster and I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I know we've all had so many issues to deal with. I'm thankful for all of the help and support you've given me for Corky. I'm thankful that my Corkster is doing so well.

Take care everyone and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Harley PoMMom
11-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I am also, so very thankful for all of you and want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

Love and hugs.
Lori and Harley

sunimist
11-25-2009, 01:29 PM
I am very thankful for wonderful friends here who have helped me (more than you will ever know) get through some of the most difficult and painful times this past year I have ever faced. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and may joy, peace, happiness and health abide with you always.

Love,

Shelba, Suni and Angel Misty

gpgscott
11-25-2009, 04:46 PM
I am so thankful to have known all of you.

Blessings to us all.

Scott

lulusmom
11-25-2009, 06:40 PM
I share the same heartfelt feelings as the rest of you and feel blessed to have a second family here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

acushdogsmom
11-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends. :D

BestBuddy
11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure who would remember this (ccnet) but I was given honorary US citizinship a few years back so I could celebrate Thanksgiving with my US friends. So Happy Thanksgiving from me too.

Jenny

Roxee's Dad
11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Thank you for being good friends, thank you for being here to help me during my time of need, and thank you for being here to help all our cush pups and cush parents.

May we all have a nice thankgiving, remembering what we have to be thankfull for, enjoy our friends and family and toast a nice glass of wine to the love of our furry friends and family.

acushdogsmom
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure who would remember this (ccnet) but I was given honorary US citizinship a few years back so I could celebrate Thanksgiving with my US friends.I remember that! I think you were the only one given honorary US citizenship at the time, though. :rolleyes:

Oh, well - I had our Canadian Thanksgiving to celebrate about a month or so ago ... :p

frijole
11-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Grateful for all the help over the years and the friendship that has resulted. Bless you all. Kim

Dollydog
11-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends from me too!!

And Jenny, I remember when you were given honorary US citizenship too. I think we'd just moved back to Canada from Nevada (Oct-Nov/07) when that happened as I wasn't on these forums when we were living in the US in November/06.
My family's Thanksgiving in October has been altered by our son going moose hunting that weekend. I spent it with his fiancee and my husband went moose hunting with "the boy" and his hunting group. ;)
So, some of us get to be thankful for each other twice!! You too Cushy! ;)
Jo-Ann & my Dollydog angel :)

forscooter
11-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all....and all our Canadian and Australian and other countried-friends are all honorary US citizens today! Because we are all thankful for ALL of you!!!:) Especially me...

Blessings and peace to you all, Beth, Bailey, always Scoobie, Allo and Baby Pallie

ChristyA
11-26-2009, 05:41 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS!
Thank you for all of your kindness and support, couldn't have gotten through it all without you.

zoesmom
11-26-2009, 08:16 PM
All of you here have been the greatest blessing. Don't think Zoe would be here today, enjoying a couple bites of turkey, without all your love and support these last few years!!! Enjoy your day and don't overdo it.....or do! What the heck - it IS Thanksgiving. Sue and the Zo

clydetheboosmom
11-30-2009, 08:55 AM
A little late, but I want to say I am thankful for all the love and support this group brings me....

Lynne, Clyde & Bailey

SasAndYunah
11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Since there's no Thanksgiving in The Netherlands, I can't say I'm a little late ;) But who needs Thanksgiving anyway? I am grateful each and everyday for who I am and what I am. Grateful for all the dogs that came into my life and grateful even for all the pain, hurt, sadness and grief that also came along with them, since every one of those experiences tought me so much.... Grateful each day that I can learn and teach. Grateful I found this site, so many years ago which gave me so much help, support, friendship and love (and visitors ;) ). Grateful for living my life the way it is, I wouldn't want it any other way :)

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from the both of us,

Saskia and Yunah :)