PDA

View Full Version : How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb

lulusmom
11-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
328 Barney

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
329 Sachi

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
331 Sophie and Dexter

Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
332 Moria

German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, checked to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
333 Lucygoo

Hungarian Vizsla: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there……
334 Sabre

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
326 Misty

gpgscott
11-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Dear Glynda,

You have waay too much time on your hands.

And I see that the time is manipulating at least your finger's:D

Scott

lulusmom
11-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Scott, I do have a lot of time on my hands. I suppose I could be cleaning house but who in the heck wants to do that? I was supposed to be at an adoption clinic today but we have house guests at the moment. We're fostering a cute little Peke mix momma and her three adorable smooshie faced babies. They were redlisted at one of our high kill shelters so I volunteered to foster until someone else can be found. They are about four weeks old so they are going to need somebody that can be home with them all day.

G.

AlisonandMia
11-21-2009, 05:07 PM
The Rat Terriers of the world would also like to point out that rats and mice can chew wiring so a patrol of the ceiling space is in order - just in case, ya know!:D

Alison

corgipallie
11-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Corgi: Ok everyone step AWAY from the light bulb. I can do this on my own. I promise I won't let you down.

littleone1
11-21-2009, 06:22 PM
I love it!

Terri

BestBuddy
11-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Glynda,
Just love it.
Jenny

AlisonandMia
11-21-2009, 06:52 PM
I think the Australian Cattle Dog would say: "I'll let the Border Collie handle it (rewiring stuff could get BORING!) but I'm here for backup if he needs it. And I can advise (Woof! Woof! Aarrwwwoww! Woof!!!)

Alison

sunimist
11-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Glynda, you always have an awsome ability to make me laugh. This
is just too cute! Thanks!
You don't happen to have photos of the wee little ones do you? Bet
they are just too precious.

Shelba and Suni

Harley PoMMom
11-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Glynda how do you think of such wonderful and funny things to brighten up our days?

I absolutely loved it. :D

Lori

lulusmom
11-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Well I see I need a sequel. Stay tuned. And yes, I'll try to get some of the wee ones. They are soooooooo cute.

SachiMom
11-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Glynda,
You are absolutely a wonder. You never cease to amaze me with your talents.
I want the sequel.
Love & Hugs ~ Mary Ann

lulusmom
11-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Talent you say? It took me almost 58 years for somebody to tell me that I'm talented and all it took was having fun and taking a trip down memory lane. Actually, there is a joke that had most of the punch lines so I'm really not that talented. With some help, I think I could do another sequel though. :D Thanks, Mary Ann. I hope everybody has as much fun viewing it as I had doing it.

Gil is the photographer but he had a gig and has been gone most of the day but I managed to get a few decent pictures of the little munchkins. The little buff colored baby is a male and the other two are female. Momma's name is Bailey.

Roxee's Dad
11-22-2009, 09:11 AM
They are just adorable. :) There is nothing so precious as a sweet innocent puppy.

(Isn't that right Beth :p)

Squirt's Mom
11-22-2009, 01:20 PM
How precious! I got a distinct scent of puppy breath looking at these...and fell in love with the little blond one. :rolleyes::p

You're a wonder, my friend, and a true blessing on this old Earth.

Hugs,
Leslie

Harley PoMMom
11-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Momma Bailey is precious and so are her wee ones.

And there are no words that adequately describe the exceptional person you are, Glyda...beautiful, kind, loving, compassionate...there just aren't enough adjectives out there my friend. :)

Love and hugs.
Lori

Dollydog
11-22-2009, 02:17 PM
They're beautiful Glynda and thanks for the laugh. Not sure what an Aussie Terrier would say to the lightbulb thingy...our son is an electrician so maybe she would have said "Get "the boy" to do it!!" :D
Jo-Ann

Squirt's Mom
11-22-2009, 02:29 PM
As for the lightbulb...Squirt would simply look at it disdainfully and say, "My subjects will take care of that" (meaning Mom!)...unless food happened to be smeared on it then she would dare anyone else to try to even touch that bulb! :p

ChristyA
11-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks so much for remembering Dexter & Sophie!!!

I am home all day! I could take care of those little cuties, maybe even keep the blond one. Isabelle wants a Golden Retriever puppy that will stay small forever :p for Christmas. That little one just might fit the bill. Too bad I'm in Ohio though.

Lulu (my Lulu) is such a mama's girl. She cries if I'm in the house and she's not right with me. Erik is doing great once again,,he is so lovey since he had his anal glands removed,,and smells better too!

Christy

lulusmom
11-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Christy, there is usually a reason why our furbabies want to be with us all the time. Could it be that we have two Lulus that are spoiled rotten? :D:D

G.

P.S. If you were within a hundred miles of here, I'd take you up on your offer to foster those babies and the Boss of Applesauce would have the pick of the litter. Puppies are a lot of fun but they're also a lot of work, especially when momma no longer wants to clean up after them.

sunimist
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM
I can just feel the cuddles with those little babies. They are adorable and sooo sweet! Mom is precious too! Thanks for sharing.
Great photos, BTW! Gil will be jealous! :D

Shelba and Suni