PDA

View Full Version : Patsy left one year ago

H-man
10-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi friends,

My darling Sweet pea, Princess Patsy, died one year ago on Sunday 2nd November. My gorgeous little girl - i miss her so much.
chasing bunnies in heaven..
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wendy, Harry & Izzy xxxx

mytil
10-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Oh Wendy,

I cannot believe this time has gone by. The anniversaries are really bittersweet and I am sending you tons of special (((hugs))). Your little Princess has touched us all and I know she is watching over you.

Always in Loving Memory of little Princess Patsy
L.
Terry

labblab
10-30-2009, 07:09 AM
Dear Wendy,

I cannot believe it has been a year already, either! Thank you so much for letting us know, so that we can join you in remembering your sweet girl and all the joy that she brought to us through all your stories and wonderful descriptions. Big hugs to you and Harry and Izzy...

Just as Terry has said, ALWAYS in loving memory of "our" Princess ~
Marianne

sunimist
10-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Dear Wendy,

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of knowing your sweet Princess Patsy,
and for letting us join you in remembering her first anniversary as one
of God's special little angels. May the many happy memories you have ease the pain in your heart.

Love and hugs to you all,

Shelba

BestBuddy
10-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi Wendy,
You know I think of you lots and I really can't believe it is a year since Patsy left us! Time waits for nobody.
Love to you Harry and Izzy.
Jenny

Buffaloe
10-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi Wendy,

I know you still miss Patsy deeply. She was such a sweet little princess. I hope you are remembering the many years of wonderful times you had with her. No matter how long we have them, it's never long enough. Shiloh will get extra hugs and kisses....and a couple of really good treats Monday in honor of dear Patsy. She sends Harry kisses.

Ken

H-man
10-31-2009, 02:17 AM
thankyou beautiful friends, it means so much to me that she is remembered. The candle is lit - a sweet scented one for the place she used to lie in the garden.
hugs to all ofyou
xxxxxx Wendy

Roxee's Dad
10-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi Wendy,
I did not have the priviledge of knowing Patsy. It sounds like she was a sweet girl and very well loved. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet angel girl.

gpgscott
11-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Wendy,

It is amazing how fast time passes.

Thanks for posting to remind us all of Patsy, I will give mine all special attention tonight in her memory.

Scott

Harley PoMMom
11-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Dearest Wendy,

Being a new member, I also, regrettably did not have the honor nor priviledge of knowing your beloved Patsy. From your post she was deeply loved and adored by you and Harry. My heart goes out to you at this time, and you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

My boy Harley will get extra hugs and kisses in memory of your sweet Patsy.

Love and (((hugs)))
Lori

clydetheboosmom
11-17-2009, 09:43 AM
Wendy -

Love to you.

Lynne, Clyde & Bailey

H-man
03-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Thinking of you darling girl for your birthday. miss you so much xxxx
Wendy, Harry & Izzy xxx

littleone1
03-25-2010, 07:29 PM
My thoughts are with you. Corky and I are sending you big hugs.

Terri

mytil
03-26-2010, 09:33 AM
((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you Wendy and I know our Princess is watching over all of us.

Terry

labblab
03-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Dear Wendy,

Thank you so much for letting us join in celebrating Patsy's birthday. As Terry says, I feel certain that our Princess is keeping tabs on us all...

I hope that all is well with Harry and Izzy -- is Harry still "in love?" I hope so!!

Best wishes to you, Wendy, and tons of (((hugs))) in honor of Princess P ~
Marianne

sunimist
03-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Sending special cyber (((((HUGS))))) to you on this very special bittersweet day.
I know that Princess Patsy is having a wonderful birthday bash with all the other precious babies gathered around to celebrate her angelic birthday.

Big ((hugs))........Shelba and Suni

gpgscott
03-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Wendy,

She is the one at peace.

I think God put them here to teach us.

Patsy is fulfilling her mandate.

Peace to us all.

Scott

forscooter
03-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Wendy...

((((((((chocolatehugs))))))))

Princess Patsy will always be celebrated in my life....she is forever special....

Love and hugs, Beth

Squirt's Mom
03-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Dear Wendy,

Blessings and hugs to you, Harry, and Izzy as you honor your sweet Patsy. Our Princess will be with us all forever.

Hugs,
Leslie and the girls - always

H-man
04-14-2010, 12:02 AM
You are all so lovely and yes Scott, she is at peace. I have heard her paws pitter patter down the hall at night recently when both the dogs are sound asleep beside me. She reminds me now and then that she's still very much with me.
Izzy is such a different little character and gets obnoxiously loud with her protests at times, which works well in a strange kind of way as Harry is so deaf he needs shrill volume - which she provides quite voluminously! Harry will join our Princess soon I feel - such an old doddery thing now. Every hug is imprinted deeply in my mind and i wish I could bottle his doggy fur scent. Still, on we go :-)
Wendy xx

BestBuddy
04-14-2010, 12:14 AM
I hear Buddy usually first thing in the morning demanding his food.:)

I hope Harry dodders along a bit more so that you can get as much of that Harry smell as possible.

Phoebe is a bit the same and very slow, off to give her a cuddle and a smell now.

Jen

zoesmom
04-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Wendy and Jenny - I know what you mean about the smells. I will wrap myself up one of Zo's doggy blankets to sit on the back porch at night. And bury my nose in it, to suck up the smell. It's faint since I washed the blanket but it's still there, nonetheless. My favorite spot to sniff and kiss was the back of those sweet doggy ears. They always smelled good, no matter HOW BAD the rest of her smelled.

Keep doddering, Mr. Harry. ;);) Sue

Dollydog
04-14-2010, 06:38 PM
I too hope Harry dodders on some more and my favorite place to smell and sniff was Lady's back. I always gave her neck a little kiss just after an insulin injection.:(
HUGS for Harry,
Jo-Ann & my Dollydog angel :)

H-man
05-02-2010, 05:23 AM
You gorgeous doggie friends you - Jen I'll come to see you maybe next weekend! Will cal.
Sue, Jo-Ann - so hard to beleive those sweet girls are gone and yep - doddery Harry has just survived another rollercoaster. His dew claw became cracked and infected the bone - I didnt twig to it till the claw was hanging at an angle and by that time he was really slowing down. He's a new dog since antibiotics and is back stronger than ever! He's 16 on Sept 2nd so party time! stay well everyone xxx
Wendy, Harry, Iz and Princess Patsy angel xx

BestBuddy
05-02-2010, 06:49 AM
It will be great to see you again. I promise if you come I won't let Chris do that coffee machine clean. I'm glad the ab's sorted out Harry's problem, he is just a marvel.

Jen

Bichonluver3
05-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Wendy:
We are also too "new" to have known Princess Patsy. But that does not diminish the ache in our hearts for her passing. We would love to hear stories of Patsy's adventures as she journeyed through her life.
Our love and thoughts are with you.
Carrol & Chloe