PDA

View Full Version : How did you find us?

acushdogsmom
10-07-2009, 04:15 PM
We've been wondering how people find us.

Maybe you found us by doing a search on Google or some other Internet search engine. Or perhaps you clicked on a link to our site that you saw on another website. Or maybe you were referred here by a friend or you found us in some other way.

Please post a reply in this thread to let us know. :)

Teresa
10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Hi there, my little dog Petey has been (not fully) diagnosed with Cushings a couple of months ago, so in my spare time I've been trying to find info, I came across a Q&A on a forum for Canadian Living.com and a "Cush-mom" had left this web site address, so here I am! I was starting to feel a bit lonely in my quest for knowledge:confused:, I'm so glad I found you!:D
Teresa

haf549
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I did a google search on Cushings disease and the old website came up in about 3rd place on the search results.

Heidi

Franklin'sMum
10-13-2009, 07:04 AM
When my sweet child was first thought to have Cushing's (before the diagnosis) I was googling like crazy. Found you on Google.
________
Yamaha Sr500 History (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_SR500)

Casey's Mom
10-13-2009, 10:38 PM
When Casey was first diagnosed in March I too googled like crazy to find out anything I could. Your site was unavailable and it wasn't until I googled again in August that I found you - thank God!

annee
10-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Hi, I'm annee from Australia.

My little dog Misty was diagnosed in July and I also googled.:) Google is my friend.;)

I have lurked here for a while reading the threads and this site is surely the most informative on cushings.

Flo
10-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Somebody posted a link to this site after I put up a post on my dog Muttley's experience with Cushings. Also, I remembered the site from when I too had googled around like crazy, looking for any information that might help us out.

Nathalie
10-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Through Google :)

micki18
11-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi, I'm new. My name is Barb and my dog is Nico. He's a lab mix, 13 years old and was just diagnosed a couple weeks ago. I found you while googling info on Cushings.

Kelly_Louise
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
I am part of an Australian dog forum, and was referred here by a couple of your lovely members :)

bernie47
04-05-2010, 09:45 AM
was discussing ebonie on pet forum.. Perth gumtree, and someone called "silky rescue".. put me on to this forum.
also seen details on face book ...cheers everyone !;)

Wally P's Mom
04-07-2010, 04:18 PM
After I lost you, I found you again after Google.

katiesmom
04-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I googled support groups for canine cushings

mypuppy
04-27-2010, 02:30 PM
google, google, google. Go google....

gloryb49
05-05-2010, 09:29 PM
I googled cushings diet and found this wonder full group with so much help and compassion out there. Thank you!
I am Mariah's mom, she is a 12 year old Standard Poodle diagnozed with Cushings less than a year ago. She is on anipryl. She is having bouts with loose stools and peeing a lot. I am concerned with her having diabetes. I have already seen your suggestions for the test strips and the chicken/mushy rice diet. Can it be brown rice? I will go first thing tomorrow morning. I don't see anyone giving anipryl. Can you fill me in on that please? Also I am concerned about the proper diet. I am going to try and get a urine sample and rule out an infection.
I am on a limited income so it is impossible to go to the vet constantly. I have 4 dogs and 7 cats, I can't say no to an animal in need. But it has to stop, it is getting to expensive as they grow old. I put my needs on the back burner and try to give them what they need.
Thank you so much for your support.:)

Admin note: I have copied this post to create a new thread for this member. This is a link to her thread: http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2055

Gem's Mum
06-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I was googling when my dog was "not right" after about a year on Lysodren. I think I was looking at a Canadian site and a member on there said go to k9 diabetes, and then updated to this.
Thank you to that member - whose name I don't remember!
This group has been wonderful, and has already helped Gemma and I through a crisis.
Thank you

Linus'sGuardian
06-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Linus was just diagnosed with Cushings. Google found you with the keyword "Lysodren" and I am so grateful.

apollo6
06-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Dear Linus's Guardian,
you have come to the right place. Many members have been there, done it , doing it or just starting on this journey.
To start read under helpful resources on cushings, learn all you can the senior member can help. They will ask you information about your Linus, what tests you have taken. Learn all you can before making any major decisions. There is a lot of support , guidance here.
WE are here to support you.
Sonja and Apollo.

Arlene and dogs
07-05-2010, 07:00 PM
My dog, Toby, a Boston was just recently diagnosed. I've been googling like crazy ever since!

Gingermama
07-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Google.....looking for answers to my lil man's health issues. Amazed at all the wonderful people/advice on here. Thank you so much.

fluffmum
07-28-2010, 04:04 AM
A friend had been Googling for me and found you.....:)

cactusdr
08-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Various search engines....primarily the Google ranking when "cushing's + canine" was searched.

PerdyGirly
09-07-2010, 12:22 AM
I am a member of a wonderful on-line group dedicated to helping owners of dogs with Epilepsy (my Epi-girl went to the Bridge 10 years ago) and one of the members sent me here. My current pupper is a 13 year old Dalmatian. Her spiked Alk-Phos levels led to additional testing and here we are dealing with a Cushings diagnosis. I am just starting to read through the threads and will post more of our story soon. Thanks!

Gay and Perdy Girl

Cockermom
09-25-2010, 07:44 PM
I've been a member of a Cocker Forum for several years. When my Darby was diagnosed , some of those members directed me to this site for accurate up to date info. They were right!!

makita1996
10-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Facebook.... I typed in Cushings and there is a Facebook group for Cushings. It was suggested that I check this website out....

foxandhound
11-15-2010, 12:08 PM
I think I googled "dog cushings forum", bc that's what I wanted. Someone suggested it to me on livejournal. I made maybe 2 posts on a yahoo cushings group, but I just dont like the yahoo group format. I think this site is more user friendly and has better features. :D I like that my posts show up immediately. I also like the members here. I quickly saw in other threads how helpful everyone is and that meant a lot to me. We are here to stay!

smijette
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM
I did a Google search on Cushing's Disease for dogs & this site was about 3 pages down.

RemiCash
01-14-2011, 11:59 AM
I belong to a Bosston Terrier forum, www.woofboard.com

A fellow Woofer who must belong here also, referred me.

charliesam
01-14-2011, 08:07 PM
someone responded to me at another dog chat/help forum suggested your site, they told me you were the experts.

frizzcurl
01-16-2011, 12:10 AM
It was linked off the website about Cushing's that my vet recommended when we first got the dx: http://www.marvistavet.com/html/cushing_s_disease.html

Bichonluver3
02-01-2011, 11:21 PM
By the grace of God....and google.

cairncrazy24
04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Internet search... and Thanks!:)

bongolier
06-12-2011, 11:21 AM
I googled "Cushings forum" and came across a few. K9Cushings seems to be full of helpful cushpup owners. Spent last year on forum on Facebook for dogs with canine renal failure. Most forums seem to be US based but the internet is a global village and a Scotsman can easily chat with someone from US (apart from some spelling differences!)

Bernies4u
10-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I did a google search on Cushings disease to find out what I could on the disease and yours came up for me as well Bernadette with Shelby

Rockhound's Pop
10-18-2011, 08:39 PM
I also just searched Westie Cushing diesease and here I am. excited that I can get some more answers since I'm very dissatisfied with my vet.

Oli
12-28-2011, 08:47 PM
I found you guys through Google when trying to do some research on anticonvulsants and Cushings...

emaxim
12-30-2011, 11:52 AM
I found K9 Cushings on Google when I was researching treatments for my 11-year-old Shih Tzu. I started him on 30 mg of Vetoryl yesterday and am concerned about side effects of the medicine and what to watch out for.
elizabeth

Squirt's Mom
12-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi Elizabeth!

So glad you found us! I invite you to start a thread for your baby on the discussion page so we can all chat with you. Go to this link then click "New Thread", set a title for your thread and start talking! :D

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Squirt's Mom
12-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi again,

Just to let you know, Elizabeth, I put your post under it's own thread with the title you had set up - My 11-yr-old male Shih Tzu just started Vetoryl

You can find your thread at:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3879

Everything you want to talk about, ask about, etc concerning him will go under this same thread from now on. That way, we can look back at his history any time we need. ;)

Lady's mom
01-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I found you when I googled cushing's in dogs, and I'm SO glad I did!

caper
01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
By googling Cushing dog forum

4hr in and I'm glad I did.

LittleHawk121
02-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Google-Searches and about 5 hours into it, came across your site --- I am really glad that I found your site.

--------------------------------------------

Administrative Note: Here is a link to Bubbie's new thread on our main "Questions and Discussion" forum:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3973

salsbby
03-01-2012, 01:47 PM
I found this you facebook, "Cushing's Disease Awareness For Dog Parents", someone mentioned this forum.

Bella's Mum
11-18-2012, 04:34 AM
After a month of searching on the Internet good old google lead me to your site. Overall I have found it the most supportive and information driven :)

cheydogger
11-18-2012, 05:01 PM
I found this website while looking up info on Cushings. I think I was just putting dog Cushings in my search.

Bo's Mom
11-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Google did it for me and boy am I so glad. Thanks Everyone!!

ekaguilar
11-22-2012, 12:22 AM
I found this website through my vet who has diagnosed my 10 year old Pomeranian with Cushings. Troy, my Pom has been put on Trilostane. I am concerned about the medication. Has anyone else used Trilostane for their dog and did they respond well to it?

Thanks,

ekaguilar

mcdavis
11-29-2012, 09:30 AM
I searched for 'cushings dog' on Yahoo and forum was listed on the second page

molly muffin
11-29-2012, 06:06 PM
I was pointed here by a friend who is a vet in Vermont. She said it was a good informative site to learn on and and for support and asking questions. I can never thank her enough! Who knows where we'd be if I'd taking my vet's diagnosis of cushings and 30mg Vetroyl (Trilostane) and not pursued the other tests and ultrasound. Scary.

mypuppy
12-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Wow Sharlene, if I lived in VT, I'd be running to your friend, the vet, because unlike her, my IMS wouldn't hear of it when I mentioned the wonderful K9cushings site I found--yeah, cause she knows better! Sure she does. LOL. Grrrrrrrrr..

Glad your friend is open minded to patient education. Honestly, I need someone like that.

Tight hugs.

xo Jeanette

molly muffin
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
I understand completely jeanette. My vet here wasn't thrilled either and told me to stop reading the internet. She said a few more things too, but we won't go there. LOL Needless to say we disagree on a few things. As long as she follows what I want and works with the IMS, she'll remain Mollys vet (she's been her vet since molly as 11 months old), but if she can't do that, then she won't be any longer.
I've stuck by the clinic more because Molly loves the people who work there and that isn't always the case with molly, they board her, groom her, everything. I'd hate to lose that. The vet, well, that is iffy and if I hadn't found the IMS, then we probably wouldn't be going there at all, because she destroyed my trust in her abilities and her unwillingness to admit that she wasn't correct in her assumptions, still irks me.
It's a rough road we travel sometimes.

Hugs!
Sharlene

NoonelovesmelikeNorman
12-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi there, my little dog Petey has been (not fully) diagnosed with Cushings a couple of months ago, so in my spare time I've been trying to find info, I came across a Q&A on a forum for Canadian Living.com and a "Cush-mom" had left this web site address, so here I am! I was starting to feel a bit lonely in my quest for knowledge:confused:, I'm so glad I found you!:D
Teresa

My Norman has not been fully diagnosed yet either. I don't have the funds to do it, so I am not sure if he ever will be, but he has all the symptoms. Anyway, since finding out he has cushings but not confirmed, I have been searching daily for any advice, natural cures, anything to help my Norman and me cope with his condition. I too feel lonely as I don't have a solid support system. This site is a complete blessing!

billchall
03-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi to all,was searching the web as my fox terrier Lucy 16 yrs old has been diagnosed with cushing,s and diabetes, put in search Vetoryl & diabetes and your site came up and very glad to see results thank you all .Bill

Simba's Mom
03-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Google search "cushings", also told my vet about it and noticed it's on their site now for info!!!

doxiesrock912
03-24-2013, 09:26 PM
I did the same. An internet search came up with a few places but after reading the post here and seeing how knowledgeable everyone is - that was the clincher for me.
Thankfully, I've since been able to go into the vets office armed with correct information! This is how I guessed that Daisy's prescription of Trilostane was too high!

Had I not known the signs to look for, the outcome would've been very bad and I might not have explored going to Cornell.
Thanks to all of you, through all of the tears, I have the information that I need to determine the proper care for Daisy Mae "monster".

I can never thank you all enough and I know that those who have lost their furlets must find it excruciating to continue responding to our posts, but your experiences are invaluable!

Budsters Mom
04-10-2013, 12:28 AM
A web search in the middle of the night when I was at my wits end.
There you were! I started reading the stories and I thought why not, I'm not sleeping anyway. Now you're stuck with us!

Kathy and Buddy:)

knitbunnie
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Just got home from a visit to the vet's office and googled for information on Cushings. I am worried and sad. My sweet Pia is exhausted from her day at the vet's and she looks sad, too.

ldrg
04-14-2013, 10:51 PM
I was looking on google for info on cushings and something listed this to go too. I dont remember if it was a individual that posted.

laura&penny
04-24-2013, 05:49 PM
I was looking up the side effects of Vetoryl and came across this website, thank god is all I can say!

:D

anneappraiser
05-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi, My name is Anne (also called Annie) and I found this site by accident when I was trying to find information on Cushings, thank heavens. I have rescued over time 5 dogs, most of them from highly severe abuse situations or being dumped in my area near the freeway and access road. I live in So. CA. and it is hot and dry where I live, so it is critical to get any animal out of that situation. I will write more about my pets in the other post area as I am able to figure it out.

Katiesmum
06-06-2013, 07:56 AM
I found you through Merseyside Mutts. I put a post on there about Katie being diagnosed with Cushings and they gave me your link

cuteynfatal
06-23-2013, 10:47 PM
A person from dogforum.com mentioned this specific forum.

Tess
06-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Hello

My name is Kathleen and I found this site when I Googled 'canine Cushings'. One of my three dogs, Tess, has recently been diagnosed with the condition so I am researching as much as I can. I live in the North East of England.

FemaleK9
07-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Another Googler here! I'm Karen, my beagle, Rosie, was recently diagnosed with pituitary Cushing's and I was looking for information on the Internet.

Diesel's Mom
11-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Google! I've been trying to do a lot of research about cushings online and came across this forum in doing so! So glad I did :)

Sissy's Mom
12-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Oh, how sweet, I also have a bichon. We found you through the k9 diabetes forum...

My sweet Ginger
12-27-2013, 09:00 PM
By a stroke of luck while googling for Cushings disease.

Sophies Mom
12-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Another googler here! Trying to find as much information about Cushings as I could.

For Pete's Sake
01-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Another member of the Google-Nation...just desperate to find out as much as I can, to help our sweet little Pete.

roscoe
01-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I found your site whilst researching cushings through google

MechaAlice
03-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Google here as well, I have a newly diagnosed 13 year old Jack Russell named Emily.

Quetesh
04-04-2014, 08:21 PM
I did a search for Cushings and Vetoryl on Google.

SugarsMom
05-28-2014, 12:10 PM
I did a Bing search on newly diagnosed with Cushings disease in dogs.

ccannie84
06-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I found you guys from a website I saw on Cushing's Disease. Someone recommended this site, so here I am! Sorry I didn't keep the link.

hawthorne's_dad
06-12-2014, 11:19 PM
When our vet mentioned a possibility that Hawthorne could have Cushing's, prior to his diagnosis, I did a Google search for canine Cushing's and this site appeared. The rest is history :)

Jeannine
06-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi! I found this forum doing a Google search. My 12 yo choc lab mix, Auggie, was diagnosed with Cushing's and it is so foreign to me. It is such a relief to know others are out there!:)

Dixie'sMom
08-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Google, of course. :)

tertyten
08-15-2014, 06:21 PM
Google, of course. :)

Internet Mixies MOM

TinaInVa
08-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Google is my go to!

smokechaser
08-23-2014, 04:01 PM
I goggled (ACTH stim test cost) and found this forum.

Sweet Peas Momma
01-05-2015, 09:01 PM
We found your forum by typing in Canine Cushings Forums. We've got Sweet Pea, a 10 year old Boxer who rescued us in August of 2014. She was dx with Cushing's in August, just before she came to us. We have been trying homeopathetic ways, however, they're not being successful we have chosen to go the conventional tx route. I am both excited and terrified of the meds. She has had multiple UTI's and currently on antibiotics for 30 days. She has spondylosis which, along with her Cushing's, causes hind quarter weakness, where at times, her right rear leg pivots or drags rather than her picking it up to step with it. Her paw has actually flopped over so she has walked on the top of it, seemingly not with any pain. It's almost as if she has neuropathy or no feeling when it happens. She looks miserable most all of the time, except when she sees food at times. It breaks my heart when she looks at me as if to say she is ready to leave it all behind! I sometimes feel like I am being selfish, but I cannot quit on her just yet! I am glad to have found a group of people who know what we are experiencing. Thank you!

KristinT
01-24-2015, 02:27 PM
I found the forum doing a Google search on cushing's. I don't remember the actual search but it had something to do with cushing's treatment for dogs.

I'm SOOOO grateful for this site!!!! :D

Kristin and Chloe

ShibaMom
01-25-2015, 07:31 PM
Google search. I don't think I put in forum, I think it was just like cushings dog trilostane. I put that now, and a thread is on the 2nd page.
SO very grateful and thankful that I found you all!!

lalosmom
03-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Google search...I put in Cushing's Disease untreated and these boards were about 4 listings down.

Windhammer
03-12-2015, 01:33 PM
My vet recommended I come here to learn more about it since you guys do a better job than any documentation she could give me!

Blues people
03-13-2015, 02:36 PM
Did a Google search for lignans re: Cushing dogs.

Heartbroken2
03-13-2015, 05:38 PM
I was in need of information & feeling so over whelmed

babe195
03-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Online looking for info for my dog Babe!

martha
03-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Hallo everyone,
I found us by google but "-polish" forum but "+vetoryl", "melatonine" etc :(

I apologize for my language :(

ps. thanks for yours forum. It's very helpfull.

SuperCupcake64
03-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Google search looking for information about Cushings.

Brooker
04-01-2015, 05:06 AM
Also from doing a Google search looking for Cushings info

LtlBtyRam
04-13-2015, 09:56 PM
Google search.

budindian
04-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Before my dog was diagnosed but I was told he might have cushings I was looking for anything I could find about it and I search thru Yahoo. I searched for K-9 Cushing and saw your site and here I am and I am very happy I found this site.

MiamiThom
05-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Google Search

cherylhare
06-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Through Google :)

google but its hard to post!

LittlePom
06-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Searching online.

sandi and bugsy
06-17-2015, 07:34 PM
I found this site since I've been searching for everything for months trying to learn all I can about cushings, pancreatitis, etc. I came across your site and you all seem to be caring people that understands what my baby and I are going thru, and who can give me their opinions and experiences and listen to mine.

Andy's mom
07-15-2015, 10:08 PM
Searching for answers on the internet

Gigi's Gma
07-17-2015, 12:30 AM
Google search. "Cushings dog"

Oh so happy to find you!

pebbles03
07-17-2015, 10:14 PM
searching on google for answers to questions about cushings disease and I saw your website and decided to see what you had to offer

Mary Lou
10-12-2015, 08:40 PM
My vet suggested your site. Much credibility there!!! Thank heavens she did because, like most newly diagnosed moms, I had way more questions than answers and hated being a nuisance to the vet. Thank you for being here.:)

Lyda12
09-02-2016, 12:48 PM
I find you in google searching information for Cushing Disease.

Wylie
09-04-2016, 08:46 AM
I found this site whilst researching Cushings Disease on the internet.

psigourney56@gmail.com
09-04-2016, 06:55 PM
By going onto Facebook page for Cushing's Disease. lulusmom referred me to this site.

Our boxer Aries has been diagnosed with Cushing's Disease and it is horrible. We have found a internal med doctor which we had never heard of until now. He is 10 years old (our Boxer) . He is not on meds yet because our Vet just doesn't seem to know what they are doing. They say because he weights 100 pds they have never had a dog that big so they are not sure on meds. Well needless to day we now do not trust them and we have a Dr almost as close to us as our old Vet.

I haven't called them yet will do on Tuesday but this is a holiday weekend in the US. I thought we had to have a referral from old VET. I am hoping they can use his bloodwork to save some money. We didn't have the money until in Sept to take him which is breaking my heart. My husband works for the school board here and they are off in the summer plus our daughter lives up North and had to have emergency surgery for a tumor. Thank God is not cancer. Now to get the money for Aries . He has a horrible red rash that the old Vet is giving him antibiotics, medicated shampoo and he is on Benadryl.

Others that I have met on Facebook say he looks like it is Calcinosis Cutis. Really bad.
Just looking for support because if you are not a animal person they just don't get it even family.

karen Thompson
10-20-2016, 07:05 PM
Hello group,
After extensive searching on Google, I found your site. I am eager to learn as much as I can to help my boy, Burden, an EPI German Shepherd, 9 years old, diagnosed this week. Trilostane has been ordered and will arrive next week. The regular vet that ordered the Dex test and ACTH test has not been available to provide levels, but the associate vet did say he is positive for Cushings. Are there any side effects I should look for when he starts the meds? Again, our vet will be gone until later in the week.
Thank you.

Karen & Burden

mytil
10-21-2016, 07:46 AM
Hi Karen,
I have started a new thread for you and Burden - http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8286

Welcome to our site!!
Terry

PrinceBobby
03-22-2017, 07:44 AM
Google trying to find answers

BabysMom
05-22-2017, 05:03 PM
I found you through facebook group Cushing's Disease Awareness For Dog Parents. My dog Baby was recently diagnosed.

Cindyandroxie
06-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Searching google for information about calcinosis cutis

tinybiny
06-10-2017, 10:32 AM
I found you when searching side effects for Trilostane on google. I wish I found you all a couple years ago when my dog was first diagnosed or even way before that. He had all the symptoms way before any vet ever suggested to test him.

awbondi
07-08-2017, 02:29 AM
I found you while searching for information on Cushings

Ashford
08-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Googled "ACTH stimulation test costs".

AngieB
11-27-2017, 07:33 PM
Google search on Cushing's

Kells
04-22-2018, 12:09 PM
I was just looking up information on how to give my pill hating shih a poo 30 mg of vetoryl and there you were like a gift.

DosCanid
04-24-2018, 06:42 AM
As probably every other owner fo the dog diagnosed with Cushings, I was googling out every possible symptom and Q&A and... there you were!

Larinda
04-25-2018, 06:31 AM
A book by Michael Holt - cushings in dogs

SunVegan
06-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Found a link to this forum on Boxer Health facebook page, a person had asked a cushings question, and the link was included in a reply.

Flura_N_Chico
06-19-2018, 03:28 AM
I found this forum on Google first then when I asked my vet for information or resources available this forum was just one of the websites he suggest I look at.

susan.payne
12-02-2018, 08:11 PM
A good friend is a vet tech in GA (I’m in MS) and she told me about the group.

BethL5724
02-20-2019, 09:14 PM
I found this listed as a resource after joining the Facebook Group Dogs With Cushings Support and Information. I’m very thankful for this forum.

zodog
12-30-2020, 07:26 AM
A simple web search for Cushings disease.