Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buddy, 11 year old Sheltie, 2 years w/ Cushings (Sweet Buddy has passed)

Default Re: Buddy, 11 year old Sheltie, 2 years w/ Cushings

That is what I thought, but I wanted to make sure.

I surely understand the strength of your emotions, the power of your love, and the depth of your loss. I am so very sorry. Please know that Buddy will always be honored and remembered here amidst all our beloved pups who have passed on. After writing this reply, I will be adding his name to our special memorial thread of honor. And please do stay with us, to share your thoughts and feelings and special memories of your precious boy. He will forever be a member of our family, and shall never be forgotten.

Marianne

Default Re: Buddy, 11 year old Sheltie, 2 years w/ Cushings (Sweet Buddy has passed)

I am so sorry to hear about Buddy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Default Re: Buddy, 11 year old Sheltie, 2 years w/ Cushings (Sweet Buddy has passed)

I am so sorry to hear of Buddy's passing. Love and many hugs to you my dear.
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

I too am sorry to hear dear Buddy has passed. May the memories of good times sustain you as you heal. RIP Buddy. Run free of pain and happy. Kim

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

I am so very sorry to read about your sweet Buddy. He will be with you always.

((((hugs))))
    Terry

I am so sorry to hear this. I'm sure it is taking time to sink in. hugs, Judi

Dear BaDub,

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you carry the pain of your loss. I am so sorry that this was the outcome for your sweet Buddy. Not what any of us wanted.

Our sincerest condolences,
    Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick, Tasha, and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Thank you everybody for your thoughts and prayers. Buddy was my best friend and truly the best dog anybody can have. I love him so much. May he rest well.

Barry

I am very sorry to learn of Buddy's passing. I just went to your album to look for photos - what a beautiful dog he was.... I know the huge hole this leaves in your heart.

Natalie