Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Thinking about you,your family and Zoe.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Hi Baby Girl,

Had to stop here to tell you I love you. Cant seem to not come here. I'm glad, my Zozo, that I can look at your pictures and smile. Oh to hold you one more time in my arms and smell you. Daddy and I try to distract ourselves. Koko is sad though he does try but he has a really hard time with supper. We both do. How could such a little dog fulfill so much of our lives? Darling Zoe, Mama loves you forever and a day.

I hope you are having a good time bossing Dad around. I know he loves you already. I hoped you would visit me one more time but I am grateful you came last week darling.

Zoe dear, Mama's here and always will be.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Once in a lifetime, someone special comes along and your whole life changes in an instant. Your love knows no bounds and is endless. Your devotion is absolute; your loyalty can never be questioned. The bond is made in 30 seconds and only strengthens by each passing day. Happiness and joy fills your heart until it feels like it will burst. The love is unconditional, simple and pure, never questioned.

You were that love, my Zoe.

I will never forget you and I will love you until the end of time.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Addy, you fully opened your heart so you could fully experience the love and joy that Zoe brought to you. The "down side" to doing that is the pain you are feeling now. You feel things intensely, as do I. Good feelings and bad feelings. Our center runs very deep. What you feel for Zoe will always be in your heart. You will always be able to call it up. You will always be able to bring up the warm feelings, the smiles, the giggles, even the tears. It is because you loved her so very much that it hurts so very much. You "let yourself fall completely in love" with her. It is all very pure and very beautiful. And I believe you will be reunited with her at some point. I truly do. So be sure to keep some chicken on hand.

It indeed is a very special love and how wonderful and how lucky for you that you were the one who came into her life. It was meant to be and you honored her and that relationship until the very end and even after. You both are very lucky ladies.

Love,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Beautifully said. From the heart.

Sweet Zoe. Run happy and free now. You were a wonderful girl to bring your family so much joy.
    Lucy: 11 y.o. Boston, 17lbs. Diagnosed 10/2012, on Vetoryl 30 mg until 8/2013, then increased to Trilo 40mg , off all meds 10/2013. Jan 2014: On Lysodren 125mg 3 x week (15 day induction). March 2014 Lysodren 625mg/week

Darling Zoe, please forgive mama and all her tears. I so want to remember you, my fiesty baby girl who was larger than life itself and endured so much and not cry tears of a broken heart. Your life needs to be celebrated. But the kitchen is so quiet , baby girl and the whole in my heart is so large. I talk about you every day. I remember every little thing you did. You were my life, you were my everything.

I love you so and always will. I wish so much I had been here so I would have known what really happened. I think it is the hardest part, not knowing for sure what happened that horrible morning.

Zoe, my Zoe, how I love you.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

thinking of you and Zoe. Keeping you in my heart.

Oh Zoe. You left such a large paw print. Mom's having a rough go of it. You knew you would be greatly missed. The yucky weather is no help. We need some birds singing and some flowers blooming and some warm sun shining. Bailey says "woof" and I send a big belly rub and a pat for your noggin'. I am so glad you are well and whole once again.
    Love,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Stopping by to tell you how much I love you darling. Darling, please forgive me. I feel that I should have not left you at ER. My head told me you needed to stay there to have a chance but my heart screamed to bring you home.

It does not matter what anyone tells me, my heart still aches from that so. Zoe, I even told the doctor I did not think I should leave you there. Im sorry at the end I failed you my love.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko