Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patsy left one year ago

Default Re: Patsy left one year ago

I hear Buddy usually first thing in the morning demanding his food.

I hope Harry dodders along a bit more so that you can get as much of that Harry smell as possible.

Phoebe is a bit the same and very slow, off to give her a cuddle and a smell now.

Jen

Wendy and Jenny - I know what you mean about the smells. I will wrap myself up one of Zo's doggy blankets to sit on the back porch at night. And bury my nose in it, to suck up the smell. It's faint since I washed the blanket but it's still there, nonetheless. My favorite spot to sniff and kiss was the back of those sweet doggy ears. They always smelled good, no matter HOW BAD the rest of her smelled.

Keep doddering, Mr. Harry. Sue

I too hope Harry dodders on some more and my favorite place to smell and sniff was Lady's back. I always gave her neck a little kiss just after an insulin injection.
    HUGS for Harry,
    Jo-Ann & my Dollydog angel

You gorgeous doggie friends you - Jen I'll come to see you maybe next weekend! Will cal.
    Sue, Jo-Ann - so hard to beleive those sweet girls are gone and yep - doddery Harry has just survived another rollercoaster. His dew claw became cracked and infected the bone - I didnt twig to it till the claw was hanging at an angle and by that time he was really slowing down. He's a new dog since antibiotics and is back stronger than ever! He's 16 on Sept 2nd so party time! stay well everyone xxx
    Wendy, Harry, Iz and Princess Patsy angel xx

It will be great to see you again. I promise if you come I won't let Chris do that coffee machine clean. I'm glad the ab's sorted out Harry's problem, he is just a marvel.

Jen

Wendy:
    We are also too "new" to have known Princess Patsy. But that does not diminish the ache in our hearts for her passing. We would love to hear stories of Patsy's adventures as she journeyed through her life.
    Our love and thoughts are with you.
    Carrol & Chloe