Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Dearest Family,

Thank you so much for celebrating my beautiful little girl. You have all touched me deeply. I find that his one year mark has been much harder for me than I thought and words are not coming very easily to me. Life has been throwing me many curve balls since I lost my darling Zoe, I find right now, I just can't speak.

Thank you all for your unconditional support. Our family here continues to amaze me. Your kindness and support are unwavering.

When I feel like I can again join the conversations, I truly will.

Right now, I cant.
    Love you all and thank you.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Remembering your sweet girl Zoe.
    Hugs to you Addy.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Dearest Addy,

We completely understand, and you take all the time you need. Sending huge and loving hugs your way.

Addy, I've just come from reading a reply written by our dear Leslie, and was struck anew by these beautiful words that accompany all her writings here:

"May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

I thank Anne for writing these words and I thank Leslie for sharing them. Somehow they seem especially suited to this week of honor for both Zoe and Queen Squirt. We know that Zoe is forever present in your mind and your heart, tucked safely into corners that she has claimed and that belong to her and her alone. And Addy, you are always present with us, too, even in the absence of written words. You do not forget us, and we do not forget you. Words are always appreciated when they come. But they are not essential when connections run as deeply as they do among our family members here. You take care of yourself, Addy, and write if and when it is a comfort to you. In the meantime, we know you are never far from us.

Marianne

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Addy,

You and your sweet Zoe will always be a part of us here. Keep well and take the needed time.

((((hugs))))
    Terry

{{{{Addy}}}}
    love
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Oh Sweetie,

We're chatted before about certain things that are difficult, if not downright impossible for us to do right now. We feel yours, Zoe's and Koko's presence whether you are currently posting or not.

Surrounding you with love and care,
    Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Hi Addy-

I know it's especially rough now. I remember all too well. It's hard to believe it could have been one year but just think of all the fun your Dad and Zoe are having together.

As we were returning home the other evening, as we passed just under a street light, it went out. If you remember back I shared how it came to be that I think that's Mom just checkin' in to let me know she's still around....and she knows all that goes on. I find great comfort in thinking that our special ones, both two legged and four legged, are still "with us." Zoe was a very special little gal. We all miss her.

Love,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

I have been out celebrating my birthday, have been thinking of you tonight Addy, I am home and playing music and want to share with you my favourite song of the moment!! Weirdly, this song seems to be on the radio the last couple of times when we have left the IMS... so I have dubbed it Flynn and my song LOL... but I think it think it matches you and Zoe too! So wanted to share! Hope you do not think it too sad.. but they belong with us on this side or the other side of the rainbow bridge... love this song and sending big hugs to you tonight!! xxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCBSSwgtg4
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Dearest Addy,

I very much understand the need to take a break...I have felt it, too. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you managed on the first anniversary of losing sweet Zoe. I cannot believe it has been a year already since we lost our girls. The anniversary was much harder than I anticipated, and I am sorry you are experiencing the same.

We are fortunate that we had our girls in our lives for the time that we did. Even though our hearts have been broken.

Take care, dear friend.
    Best,

Mary Beth and Alivia