Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: There's only one Fella

Default Re: There's only one Fella

Hi Patty You and Fellla and Romeo are often remembered here. He left a lasting mark on so many of us. What a great little guy he was.

Hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Oh Patty, it means a great deal to us all to see you here once again. I know it's hard to come back, but I'm so glad you did. Your sweet Fella is always remembered and honored by his family here, and you hold such a special place in our hearts, too!

Sending you my warmest wishes, today and always.
    Marianne

Hey Patty!! Well this is just spooky, was remembering you with a friend just yesterday morning and now here you are, so we are hoping we can conjure you up a bit more often!! Lovely to hear you Gracie, Romeo and that feisty Buster are doing well. Time sure does fly doesn't it, thinking of Fella with a smile today he was such a beautiful boy xxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Hi my little Fella

It's been awhile since I've written but I think of you almost everyday.I think only about the good times now since the bad times are just too painful.

Buster passed last night.His death was just as unexpected as yours.I held him and prayed that he would make it through,but sadly that wasn't the case.I left it up to him to tell me it was time.I told him there are so many of us that love him.Gracie,Romeo and mom loved him so much and prayed he'd recover and come home to us.But I also told him that you and Kelsey were waiting as well.Take good care of him.He was such a good boy and we miss him terribly and am still somewhat shocked he left us so quickly.The only comfort is knowing that he is with you and Kelsey again.I cried all day today,and cried harder when I arrived home from work and realized I'd never shout out my greeting again"Where's my Buster boy?"...I don't know why I was drawn here tonight,but it just seemed like the perfect place to talk to you and find comfort.I love you Fella-keep Buster safe and tell him I love and miss him terribly.

As always,each and everyone of you have made such an impact on so many.I never could have made it without you.Too many to single out and not the best time for me as Buster just passed,but wanted to say thank you.You are never forgotton.

Trish-I just glanced through a few recent posts.I was so shocked and saddened to hear of Flynn's passing!I'm so very sorry.You must miss him terribly.I loved reading your humorous descriptions and your adventures with Flynn.You have helped so many here and have been a bright spot for so many of us during our dark times.Don't know what I would have done without you when Fella passed.I only wish I could have been there for you.
    Keeping you and dear Flynn in my thoughts and hope you are ok.I hope to see you from time to time on here.

So many of you have touched my life in ways that even my closest friends weren't able to do when Fella passed.Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.I just read of Molly's passing and even though I know its been awhile,of sweet Zoe as well.I'm so sorry Sharlene and Addy.I enjoyed reading your sweet stories and I know how much you loved them.You were always there to lend an ear or a kind word,despite dealing with medical issues with your own babies.My heart is with you as I know the loss can be unbearable at times.Keeping you both in my thoughts.Especially hard with the holidays coming up.I can only hope that Fella,Flynn,Molly,Zoe,Tia,Squirt,Buddy,Chloe(and so many more! ) and now Buster have met up and have become fast friends.With the bonds and strength their moms share,I have no doubt!And Mel..You were so kind and loving.I miss you so much.I hope Boyce is doing well.So many I havent mentioned-Leslie,Marianne,Tina,Lori,Chloe's dad and so many more-my brain is shot right now and cant remember all the names right now,but never forgot you and your words of comfort...too many to list but know each and everyone of you made a bad day better.Miss you all-Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
    Patty
    Last edited by Fellasmom; 11-19-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Oh Patty, I'm so very sorry to hear about Buster! I know that each loss is so hard to bear, especially in the midst of the memories of those who have gone before. But I am so touched that you thought to come back to us, and as soon as I leave here I will be adding Buster to our special memorial thread as an honorary Cushpup. Without any doubt, he is certainly one of our angels!

I hope so much that you have otherwise been well. You and your babies are always part of our special family, and I hope this will always feel like home to you. I wish you peace and comfort, Patty, especially right now. Forever in loving member of sweetie Buster.

Sending many hugs across the miles,
    Marianne

Oh Patty, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Buster. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers and sending loving and comforting hugs your way.

More hugs, Lori

Patty, I am so sorry to see that you have lost your precious Buster. I'm sure Fella was right there waiting to say hello once more.

Sending you big hugs.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Patty,
    I am so sorry for the lose of your precious Fella. There is never enough time to be with them. The emptiness can be overwhelming. May sweet Fella be at piece. He will always be in your heart and soul.
    LoveSonja and Apollo

Oh Patty,
    I am so sorry to hear this sad news. May you continue feeling comforted that he was met at the Rainbow Bridge by so many of our precious ones that have left us and wait for us to join them again. Look to the stars as they are the holes in Heaven that allow them to see us every evening. ((((HUGS))))
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.