Canine Cushing's Information and Support Forums  

Go Back   Canine Cushing's Information and Support Forums > In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory "We hold them in our arms as long as we can, then we hold them in our hearts forever."

Old 05-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Default Re: We Honor Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day. It isn't an easy one, but it is one that you won't go through by yourself.

Big Hugs!
Old 05-14-2017, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Wanted to bump this thread back up again, partly and selfishly just for myself. Next month will mark the first anniversary of my sweet Peg's passing, and I remember so clearly what a lovely and special Mother's Day weekend we had spent beforehand. Just like this year, we were lucky enough to have my mom here with us, joining hubby, Luna and me. Peg had an especially lovely time, surrounded by all her adoring family. But after that weekend had passed, her downward slide accelerated.

So today dawns as a bittersweet morning for me. I am so grateful for what and "who" surrounds me. But in the corner of my mind and heart, I am seeing my shiny black dog and wishing so much that I could truly set my eyes on her once again.

Thanks to all my furkids who have made me such a proud mom. I love you all -- Luna beside me, and Barkis and Peg at Rainbow Bridge. I will always love you all.

Your Mom
Old 05-14-2017, 10:27 AM

To all the moms, whether you have/had human or furkids, we honor you on this day and every day. You go above and beyond to care for your loved ones in a way that mom's naturally do.

So, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ONE AND ALL!!

Last edited by Budster's Mom; 05-14-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:49 AM
Administrator

I understand completely. Daniel always gave me a card signed by him and Molly muffin. She was our little girl and I miss her something awful.
Mothers Days aren't the same without her.
Old 05-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Forum Host

My second Mother's Day without my precious Lena...still so hard to believe.

Happy Mother's Day to all of us...from our babies in Heaven to all the ones still with us, who show us unconditional love everyday.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:49 PM

My first Mother's Day without my boy, my fourth without my Mom. She was in a wheelchair near the end, and Whiskey would always position himself under the wheelchair with his head between her feet to catch all of her crumbs (she had Parkinson's so she made LOTS of crumbs ) we would get lots of laughs out of that. Hoping they're together now in some way.
Happy Mothers Day to all!