Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my sweet angels.

Daddy finally cut the grass yesterday afternoon and the babies thank him! I went to your graves yesterday when I got home and pulled some weeds. Of course I cried with every weed. It took everything I had in me to finish up. It looks so much better now. I've been thinking that I need to spend more time out there than here. This has been good therapy, keeping my almost year long journal, but I think it's about time to call it a day.

Mama loves and kisses you both.

Donna, just sending you hugs.

Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Good morning my sweet angels,

Thank you Sharlene.

It's hot and muggy out there is morning, but your places look pretty. The babies like to walk around y'all and check things out. For the longest I wouldn't let them near y'all, but now I do. They just walk around and look, like they are the grounds keepers. When everything looks good, they leave. I wonder do they feel y'all there? A few times Tank has just laid there looking. Breaks my heart.

Mama loves y'all.

It rained again yesterday. Daddy is going into mass depression of this bad weather! He said it's killing him at work. You know a phone man's work is never done!!

Brother is being whiny these days. I just don't know what to do for him sometimes. I know he still misses y'all so much, as do I. It's been a very hard year for us all. Please send him some loving.

Mama loves and misses my girls.

Dear Donna, I think your journal has always been such a sweet and dear tribute to the love you will forever share with your girls. We are privileged to stand here by your side each morning, quietly reading your words and hoping you feel our support.

So often, my weather here in Atlanta is the same as yours. So on the sunny mornings I smile along with you, and on the rainy mornings my spirits sink a bit, too. I just want you to know you will never be alone on your journey, even if and when your journal entries slow or cease. To everything there is a time and a season.

Except for one thing. What won't ever change is that you and the girls are part of our family. And we will always be here to help any way we can.

Love, Marianne

Good morning my sweet angel.

Send Ms. Marianne some love for Mama. This forum never ceases to amaze me. I log on in the morning, read all the posts, talk to you girls, cry so many tears and say my prayers. Not just for me, but for all the others that don't have their babies anymore. And I cry for those that still do because they read what we're going through and how we're feeling and that one day it'll be them. This hurt, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Just yesterday morning I said how brother goes to your graves and visits y'all. I hadn't said anything to anyone else about that, well last night Daddy told me that he noticed every time Tank goes in the back yard, he goes straight to the girls graves and walk in between them. I just listened to him. Then he told me about little Tzu he saw that looked just like Tippi. He told the lady about y'all and she told him to bring me out to see this puppy. He told her no thank you, "she'll cry". Send Daddy some loving too...

Mama loves y'all.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 07-27-2014 at 08:39 AM.

It's beautiful out today. Daddy is getting the boat ready so we can take the babies for a river ride.

Mama loves and misses you both so much.

Good morning my angels.

Well the babies did go out on the boat with us and what a time the had. They enjoyed the ride and when we stopped at the sandbar, Tank had the best time swimming. Tanzee on the other hand was terrified and I have the scratches to prove it. No water for her! I have pictures (taken with Daddy's little phone cause I forgot mine) and will post them if I can!

Tanzee got up sick on her tummy this morning and I had to give her some Pepto. I better go check on her.

Mama loves you girls.

It's supposed to storm today. Watch over the babies and send Tanzee some love if it does cause she's getting just like you Tootie.

Mama loves y'all.

Didn't rain at all yesterday and it's so nice and cool out this morning that little brother wanted to stay outside! I love this weather.

Mama loves and misses you both.