Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Miss Tia

Default Re: Little Miss Tia

Hello little one

Feeling sadder today, I keep looking for you and you are not there. Wish you were I can't get my head around it at all

Don't have words today. Love you and miss you more each day

Mummy xxx

Hello princess

Sleep was difficult again last night, weekends are a big reminder of the fact you are not here with me. I don't think I can actually put into words how I feel about you no longer being around

Daddy doesn't get why I am still reading about cushings and posting here I haven't mentioned this thread, I need to feel close to you and this helps. I need to hear that the other babies are doing ok because I can't help you now and that hurts so much

Love you

Mummy xxxx

Hello baby

Late again, it's been one of them days today, more spreadsheets I don't understand or wish to!

I am just taking it one day at a time, I should get your ashes back this week I think I will be glad to know you are home, I don't like the idea of you being out there without me, I never left you when you were here so I hope that will give me a small amount of peace

It just isn't the same without out and it won't ever be again and that makes me very sad

I feel like every one else had already moved on, they never really spent the time I did with you so maybe that is understandable

Love you and miss you

Mummy
    Xxxxxx

Missing you lots right now. I really need to sleep but I can't. Mind is whirring from everything. I am so sorry you got this wicked disease. Mummy isn't strong enough to speak to Dan yet but I will baby girl. I just have to be able to say out loud that you aren't here anymore without crying

Love you so much

Mummy xxxx

I thought I would write your posts later as sometimes I do get sad and that probably isn't the best way to start the day, So I will be back later princess miss you

Mummy
    Xxxx

Hey little Miss Tia

Another hectic day with little sleep but I got through it unscathed, they are pilling it on at the minute so I am just doing my best, I sneak on here on my pad to check up for news so am always with you one way or another

The pain of missing you seems to come in waves but it hasn't left me and I don't suppose it will for a while yet. I also accept that I have to take it one day at a time

Night time is still the worst, Boyce is a turncoat with Daddy so Mummy notices you are not there even more. I know we were lucky to have all the times that we did but I wish we had more I always thought you would be around until you were 16 like Tara

I will have to stop writing to you like you are here at some point as a few people probably think I am a bit mad (possibly right) but for some reason it helps me to feel like I am close to you and I miss you so much baby

Love you

Mummy
    Xxxx

Hey Baby Girl

Mummy went and got you today and we had our last walk back from that place, it was terri the nice nurse, she said she would get me my little girl and that set me off (typical mummy!)

I am glad you are home but wish you were really here, I guess this is all I have until I find you in doggie heaven

We are going to go to the field tonight for a wander, I will be picturing you running through that grass without a care in the world, I really hope that's what you are doing sweetheart

Mummy loves you soo much

Xxxx

Hello Miss

Another day is nearly over tomorrow it will be two weeks since we said our goodbyes it doesn't seem that long in someways and it feels like an eternity

I put you where I can see you but daddy found that a bit much, so we compromised and put a nice picture of you both in front of your box the one at the park with all your friends (before Boyce got beaten up that picture reminds me of how you used to nick balls from their mouths which makes me smile, you were a little minx

So whenever I look up now I can see three pictures of your sweet face, I wish it was the real thing so much

Boyce has started a new routine of going to bed in the afternoons I think he gets sick of my conference calls, I am giving him the salmon that you wouldn't eat and I gave him white fish yesterday which he loved, I know you would have hated it as it smelt fishy, I said that to you while I was cooking it, you never liked anything good for you, just like your daddy in that respect.

I am still waking up for you (or is it you poking me?) and it is tough when your not there but I know that will pass in time, mummy wouldn't have been anywhere else but your side baby cause no one knew you like I did and me you, we shared stuff

I am getting sad again so will wrap this up now be back tomorrow princess Tia

Mummy
    Xxx
    Last edited by Mel-Tia; 03-07-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Is three pictures

Hello again

Feeling a bit sad cause I am thinking about your last night and how desperate I was for the time to stop so I didn't have to say goodbye to you. Those hours knowing I was taking you were so hard, the hours since you have been gone are worse because at least I could look at you then and hold you

Today has been brutal at work and tomorrow will be worse, sometimes people and their stupid egos get a bit much for me, puppies are so much easier

I know I am lucky and so were you as most people do not have their mummy's at home all day and I will be forever grateful that it worked out how it did I am just a bit tired of it all baby

I may call that Vet tomorrow to float the idea to do something positive but no promises cause of stupid work and mummy's emotions are all over the shop at the minute

Love you

Mummy xxxx

i read this with tears streaming down my checks cause this is all a too familiar feeling....love and miss my milo like crazy still...xoxox we wait and see what tomorrow brings us ok....looking forward to a brighter day tomorrow for all of us here with our furbabies here and past ...,,,,,,,, with tears flooding....but sending love,peace and joy ...patty(milo)meka xoxox