Thread: Another anniversary

Default Another anniversary

3 years since Tammy left. Miss you Tam so much still. Hope you are being kind to Tom up there. See ya sweetie

Default Re: Another anniversary

big hugs!!!!

In honor of your furballs.

Robert,
    The years pass so quickly yet it seems like only yesterday they were still with us. I am sure Tammy and Tom are looking after each other.
    Linda

Thanks guys.

These are so hard. They are hard to face ourselves....and hard for me to read now knowing too well how you feel, so often missing your Tammy and Tommy. We take our small comforts where we can and I hope you are finding some peace in your memories. I am sure Tammy and Tommy are getting along just fine in the Rainbow Fields - too many things to do and too many friends to keep them occupied to bother with fussing.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

((((big hugs))))) For me, time gone by really has no influence when it comes to loosing our furbabies. We just miss them so darn much no matter how many years go by. These anniversaries are so tough. Take care and I am sure they both are keeping an eye on you.

Terry

It doesn't matter if it's 3 days, 3 months or 3 years we still miss them. Hugs

We do always miss them. I miss Tasha and it has been 13 years since she passed. I miss tipsy, who also passed the same year.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thanks everyone it is sad but lots of good memories too. Tommy left on September 26 so that's not far away now either. Two years. Has gone so quick.