Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our newest family member - Vanilla

Default Re: Our newest family member - Vanilla

Okay, I can live with the nickname Nilla Bean. It's cute and clever, just as she is. Still like Nilla Wafer
    better! So glad that she's settling in.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

She sounds absolutely adorable, Sharlene. Sibbie wants all my attention too. She doesn't bark, but whines when she thinks I should be paying attention to her and not to anything else.

I'm so happy for you!

Love,
    Joan
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Doree, Gable, Cooper, Angel Phoenix and now Sibble.

I've not been on the forum for a while as life's been a bit busy, however I'm so happy to read about little Vanilla, and to see the pics. She's absolutely adorable, and it sounds like she's settling in well. She's definitely landed on her paws, and will have you all trained very soon ;-)

WELL!!!!! I must have had my head in the sand, this is the first I have read this - talk about late to the party!! Congrats on your new little family member. She is adorable. I can see she already has stolen your hearts, she deserves you two and of course you deserve her... have fun with the new little one. Can't wait to hear the adventures.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

hi sharlene, how are you and vanilla doing? not used to you not posting for months on this forum. hope everything is ok?