Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My baby dog, Visuddha

Default Re: My baby dog, Visuddha

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. Your tribute video is wonderful. Maybe someday I can get the courage to make one of Keesh, but not yet. Sure know how you feel about missing them, seems it's a hole in the heart that never quite heals. Hugs to you.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

For those of you not on Facebook, there is a "feature" called "On this day" where it will show you posts you made on this date in previous years. When I posted last year to let everyone know of Visuddha's passing, it was the day after... which was yesterday. My post began with something along the lines of "I don't want to post this here because I don't want Facebook to remind me next year, or 7 years from now...." and yesterday, there was that reminder. Stupid Facebook.

It is possible to set dates (or people) that you do not want Facebook to bring up using this feature. I won't do that ... I'll face the emotions that come up every time I'm reminded of Jupiter, Star, Tia, Visuddha, and human friends who are no longer in my life for one reason or another. It still sucks though.

Thank you to all of you for wishing him a happy birthday, and watching the video that was gut-wrenchingly difficult to make.

My baby dog was obnoxious and vicious, bigger in spirit than any dog he encountered, with courage and tenacity to match. But he was my sweet boy, who squirmed his way into my heart. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

It's so hard when that shows up...so many of the "On this day" have Lena in them. Three years ago, four years ago...and there she is somewhere in the picture, such a huge part of our lives, always.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Doree, Gable, Cooper, Angel Phoenix and now Sibble.

I still have Mollys picture as my header pic and I don't know when or if I'll take it down. Maybe someday but not yet.
    It's bittersweet to see it there, but heart breaking to think of moving it. I know exactly what you mean about the day pop ups.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)