Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is It Me? (Site software upgrade issues)

Default Re: Is It Me?

Ok....I MAY be crazy! When I went back and clicked that again I got the correct heading of:

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.
    I don't recall seeing that before but who knows!!!!??? SO never mind.....
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Ok...what are "Articles" and who has access?
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Ummmmmmm...dunno. I think the “Articles” and “Blogs” are new options that have not yet been operationalized for the forum, and may never be. Yet more new changes for us to explore...

I see Blogs, but not Articles.
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

"Articles" just showed up for me yesterday. It's in the header (or whatever the correct term is!) that starts with "What's New" and is just before "Forum".

Yes Leslie, I found it. It is on the top. When I clicked on it, it said that I did not have the proper privileges.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt's Mom View Post
    "Articles" just showed up for me yesterday. It's in the header (or whatever the correct term is!) that starts with "What's New" and is just before "Forum".
    Huh. I see that when I am not logged in, but if I click on it, I am taken to a login page. After I log in, I don't see it at all!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

It's visible to me when I'm logged in....hmmmm. So many strange things happening with this upgrade.

An upgrade would indicate that something got better. We got a down grade this time.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!