Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Courageous Boy: Hudson

Default My Courageous Boy: Hudson

We lost our sweet boy, Hudson, to Cushings Disease in May. He went into a seizure he could not come out of and the vet said it would be most humane to put him down. He put up a hard fight and fought this horrible disease for 11 months. I don't know how he did it everyday and I am unbelievably proud of him. I miss him more than he will ever know and not a day goes by that I don't think of him. We had him cremated and his ashes are sitting on top of our fireplace. I don't think I will ever get another dog. No one can replace the special place he made in my heart and the bond we had. I love and miss him terribly and he is the bravest and most courageous soul I know after what he went through. Loving you always Hudson.

Default Re: My Courageous Boy: Hudson

Oh my, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. But thank you so much for returning and telling us what has happened. This way, we can join you in honoring your precious boy, and we can offer our support to you in the days ahead. Hudson has now joined our angels on our special memorial thread:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8383

If you care to tell us the date of his passing, I will certainly add that to his memorial line. If you wish, it would also be our privilege to link a photo, as well. But I'll talk with you about that some more a little later on.

For right now, I just want you to know that we are here for you whenever you might want to share some stories about your sweet boy and your lives together, or if you just want to talk about how you're doing. We cannot change your pain, but we we can walk right beside you.

Sending you many hugs, always in loving memory of your brave, beautiful Hudson.
    Marianne

Thank you for your reply. I sent an email to the main address with his picture and asked if you might be able to add it to the memorial. I would really appreciate that and it would honor Hudson. He passed away on May q8th. Thank you again for the kind words and support.

Sorry, he passed on May 18th. Typo.

Thank you so much for sending Hudson's wonderful photo, and the photo link is already in place.

Truly, please know we are here for you, always!

Marianne

Thank you so much for posting his information. I appreciate your kindness!

I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy.
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Thank you. He was a sweetheart and is deeply missed.

They are lovely pictures of him...I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh what a sweetheart. He just looks adorable. We all understand very well how much it hurts the heart when you lose such a precious member of your family.

I feel the same, not sure if I will ever get another. Just don't know and it's been 10 months tomorrow and still miss mine something awful. We just go on, because what else can we do, but the heart knows and the love carries on.

My sincerest condolences on your loss. When ever you want an ear or shoulder we are here.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)