Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Letter to Boncuk

Default Re: Letter to Boncuk

What courageous stories. You are an Angel. For a few short years Bonuk and knew what love and comfort were. They left this world knowing they were loved.
    Bless you
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo
    I too decided after the lose of my beloved Apollo to rescue a little dachshund,Arial who was also abandoned and abused. It has taken a long time for him not to be so fearful. We still have a long way to go. Your stories let us be aware of the horrors so many animals endure,and once in awhile how a few can be rescued. Thank you

Thank you, Sonja, for taking in Arial It may not always be easy but it is definately the most fulfilling to take in a rescue...

All my best to you and Arial,

Saskia

In just 5 months time, it will be 10 years since my precious Boncuk passed away.... And since then also my Sogno, my Yunah and my Mhina have passed. Ten years, seems like a lifetime Ten years of K9C...ten years of shared laughter and sorrow. Ten years in which I have come to know some of the most amazing people on the planet...

Thanks to each and everyone of you for those past ten years!

Saskia and Quincy

Oh Sas, we all have Cukie to thank for bringing you to us! You have always been, and remain, such a support and inspiration to our family. And each one of your precious angels will always hold a special place in our own hearts.

It is so hard to believe that nearly ten years have come and gone. But we are the richer for having traveled it together.

Thank you, Sas, and thanks to little Boncuk. To this day, all I have to do is read his name and I think of your beautiful photos of him -- sitting in the sunshine amidst those beautiful yellow flowers, and especially of him reaching up his sweet little paws.

Always in loving memory, and always in appreciation of his mother's care and friendship to us all.

Marianne

Awwww Sas, it's us that should be thanking you. Without all of you long timers who remain close to support us all, there wouldn't be such a supportive family to learn, share and grow with. So thank you so much for sticking here with the forum for the last ten years, while sharing all of your precious fur angels with us.

Big hugs and much thanks,
    Kathy

What a sweet post, Sas. But this family wouldn't be the same without you. I didn't get to know Cukie but I have known your other babies and loved each one as much as I do you.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

My dearest Sas,

I know it seems like a lifetime since we first met you with your Cukie here. We have held each other's hands through all of the passings and that bond will never be broken. Thank you Sas for sharing your friendship, your wonderful stories of all of them and for being here.

Terry

I do feel guilty at times because I am not nearly as active nor as supportive as I used to be. But less active and less supportive are not equal to less interested or less caring.... A progressive condition, not having dealt with Cushing's for 10 years now and therefore not feeling knowledgeable anymore, life in general...it all contributes to me being here not that much anymore. But not a day will pass that I don't think of you and am grateful for all of you... I may have lost touch and oversight with the forum as a whole but I will never loose touch with the individual stories, problems, questions...just sent me a private message and I will be there!

Saskia

Sas, I don't think you realize the huge impact you have on us all by sharing the videos of your babies. The joy of watching Quincy come out of her shell and become so very devoted not only to you but to her work is a balm to an often anxious, grieving, frightened community. So just because you don't talk disease as much as you used to, never assume your impact here is less, never.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) )))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Perfectly said, Leslie! Totally, completely true.