Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Everything Else and then some more - life in general thread

Default Re: Everything Else and then some more - life in general thread

Glad things went well, Shana! Hope his recovery is great.

Sharlene that is horrible about your BIL! I hope they find a solution that works for all.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

My brother in law was moved to a rehab hospital about an hour from my sister. His mind has been affected by the stroke to some degree and he still can't get out of bed by himself and there is some issue with his swallowing, but he is hanging in there. Unfortunately he can only be there till 7 December, so not sure what will happen after that. He can't go home if he can't get in and out of bed and he forgets that he can't get out of bed and walk, so they said he can't be alone either. This is a real problem. He is a big guy and my sister isn't not a very big woman, so she can't really help him to get up. He can't even stand.

We are off to china, and I'm in the last stages of packing now, so I won't be around and since we are basically going to be away for the most part till the new year I'm hoping that everything remains stable with the family.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I'm so sorry things have not progressed better for your BIL and I hope a solution can be found that fits his needs soon.

Enjoy your time away and try not to worry too much about things at home.
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Back from China but not back to welcome news. My BIL passed away while we were in China. We are leaving for the funeral/memorial to be held this weekend.

Then straight into another flight to British Columbia when we return from California. My gawd, I need a nap!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL's passing. Your poor sister has been through so much as it is.

((((((hugs))))))
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Oh Sharlene, I am so sorry to read that you BIL has passed. Sending hugs to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Sharlene.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh, Sharlene. Sending you many hugs and condolences.
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Geez Sharlene, so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. My condolences to the whole family.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Sorry that I haven't been around for a while, thanks to a lingering flu thing and life being a bit busy, but have thought of you all often.
    Sharlene, I know it's late, my condolences to you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I hope 2018 gives you the chance to relax a bit.
    Last edited by mcdavis; 02-02-2018 at 03:49 PM.