Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mia- her story

Default Re: Mia- her story

What a gorgeous little girl and I'm so sorry she's gone. Thank you for sharing her story with us and please take good care of yourselves at this time,
    Jo-Ann & Lady

Hi Pipe,

Actually, it isn't in keeping with our policies to offer to sell meds, tho it is kind of you to try to help someone else. (I'm sure one of the mods will remove the post as a result, so don't be offended.) You might try a vets office, leaving a notice for someone who is dealing with Cushing's, or some of the rescue groups. I would keep it private between you and that individual, tho, as I'm not sure about the legalities of selling the Trilo since it is a prescription med.

I hope you are feeling a bit better these days and some of the pain from losing your precious Mia is fading.

Hugs,
    Leslie and the girls
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear Mia's Family,

I am so sorry for your loss. I must have missed something about selling of meds??? I didn't even know you had a license? I don't see anything like that, so that e-mail must have been deleted.

So, let's get back to the point here. I know you are angry. I am still angry too. I have lost more than one over the last 8 months. And a new one before I could even go get her. She was only 12 weeks old. She died the day I was to drive 1,000 miles to get her.

And, my Lucky boy did great on lysodren, however, he passed away from pancreatic cancer. He was a precious "rescue." I only had the pleasure of having him for a little over a year. I was devastated. My friend's dad was on lysodren at the same time. Pancreatic cancer is a different story though.

I am so very sorry for your loss. She is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing her photo with us. I would be honored to make a special porcelain ornament of her photo for you. It would be a keepsake treasure. Please e-mail me at MzDangerus@aol.com. I will do it for you at no cost. You can see some of my work at www.cafepress.com/fivebichons. I promise to do a good job! You can ask Beth!

Hugs,
    Heidi, Marco & Sophie
    ..and Friskie, Lucky, Cheri and Snicky from Heaven..
    ....and our little "Bitty Bichon" who died before we could rescue her....