Thread: In Memory of Maggie, 3/12/2009

Default In Memory of Maggie, 3/12/2009

Hi, all! It is hard to believe that six years have passed since Maggie went over to the Rainbow Bridge. Please think good thoughts of your pups who are with Maggie as you read this:

A Simple Message From Your Pet

by Ken D. Conover

To have loved and then said farewell is better than to have never loved at all.
    For all of the times that you stooped and touched my head, fed me my favorite treat and returned the love that I so unconditionally gave to you. For the care that you gave to me so unselfishly. For all these things I am grateful and thankful.
    I ask that you grieve not for the loss but rejoice in the fact that we lived, loved and touched each other's lives.
    My life was fuller because you were there, not as owner, but as my friend.
    Today, I am as I was in my youth. The grass is always green, butterflies flit among the flowers and the sun shines gently down upon all of God's creatures. There is no sickness, no aching joints and no regrets and no aging.
    We await the arrival of our lifelong companions and know that togetherness is forever. You live in our hearts as we do in yours.
    Companions such as you are very rare and unique. Don't hold the love that you have within yourself. Give it to another like me and then I will live forever. For love never really dies and you are loved and missed as surely as we are.
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Default Re: In Memory of Maggie, 3/12/2009

Maggie followed Crissy Ann just a day later. Six years have gone, but our love for our girls remains.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

What a wonderful and so very true quote Judy!!!! Thank you for sharing. Your sweetie pie Maggie will always be with us.

Terry

I love the quote, Judy! I Maggie know she is so proud of her mom!

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.